Story 3 part 2

JJ's pov:
Me and kie are in Greece since 1 weeks now,we reserved a little house close to the water and we did a lot of activities like swimming,escalation and even a environmental activity to make her happy.But tonight,it's different.I'm gonna ask my girl to marry me.it's 7 pm and we just finished eating our diner. We're on that small balcony of our house and we see the stars starting to shine in the sky to welcome the dark.The wind is in kie's hair making her incredibly beautiful and the light of the sky reflect her perfect puppy brown eyes. I can't stop admiring her.we're both standing in front of the ocean next to each others lost in our thoughts. But my thoughts are pretty clear right now.this is the perfect moments,the moments I've been waited for my whole teenage year wishing that this girl would be finally mine. All those years waiting her to notice how much I love her,all those years waiting her to notice that flirting was serious to me and wasn't a little joke. I approach my hand close to her and she looks up to my blue eyes full of love.I take her hand gently and then she seems to realize what I am going for. Her eyes are sparkling and a little smile begging to draw on her lips.I take a little deep breath and then I kneel in front of her slowly still holding her hand thigh like she was going to go and leave me in this beautiful moment.I've never been that vulnerable in my entire life.
General pov:
Kiara make a little gasp and tear are coming from her eyes.I make a little smile still looking at her and then I open the little box made of shells and then open it in front of her.A gold ring was in it,engraving are marked on the ring, p4l my love
What she didn't know was that it was made with the gold we found in mss crain house.John b give it to his best friend because he knew that day would come. JJ refuse it at first because he knew he'll ruin everything and he thought he wasn't enough for her."keep it and give it to Sarah" he said that day. But John b wasn't going to keep it,JJ deserve happiness.
"Kiara Carrera,would you be my partner in surf trip forever?" He ask still scared that she say no and leave.
But he didn't have to finish that kiara was sobbing with the biggest smile on her face.
"Yes JJ of course"
He jump to his feet and take kie's hips.Kiara enveloped her arms around JJ's head and they kiss passionately. After a few second they separate and he took kie's hand again before he put the beautiful gold ring on her finger. He lightly touch the letter that was on it and then look at his future bride.
"I love you so much" she said before they were both in each others arms.
"I love you more"

OMGGG I love this chapter tell me what you're thinking about it in the comments! I was feeling soooo inspired today.Ofc it will have a 3rd part ! I love the little details I add in this story 🥹 see you soon XX
Lily