17-Christmas in the obx

4 months after what happened in season 3.

The snow was falling miraculously in the outer banks this morning.Everybody was shocked by the little white crystals falling of the sky.It's true,outer banks is known by the beautiful ocean and it's hot weather but this morning,we could already see snowman on the ground and presents underneath the tree.A miracle?maybe.Or maybe our favorites teenager needed a day like this.In the calm,with each others.

Jingle bell rock is playing in the messy living room of the chateau.But this time with ornaments made of recycled material that kie made.Which make everything better.Sarah is dancing with John b in the middle with smiles on their faces while Cleo and pope were sharing a cute moment underneath the tree trying to guess the presents.For kie,she's cooking the dinner with the best skills she learned from her father when she worked at the wreck.JJ was observing her struggling and smiling seeing the blond boy sitting at the counter.
"You look sexy with this apron"
She roll her eyes and blushed when she saw JJ approaching her.
"JJ you're being risky" she said now shy.
"They're going to see us" she continued.
JJ and Kiara weren't totally official.They didn't told the other yet since John b and Sarah just got back from their trip to Florida and pope got back from college.
They were now in the corner of the kitchen.Her eyes met JJ's when they were closer and closer.she make a little smile and look slowly at his lips.
"JJ they're going to see us" she said laughing when he started tickled her with his charming smile and his blue eyes like ice.
"Well we just have to imagine there a mistletoe"
"I guess it's Christmas...."
She look at the living room where the others were laughing and talking and approached her hands to JJ's neck.
This time she doesn't break the eye contact and slowly being her nose to him and kiss him gently.
After a few seconds they separate and JJ look at kie's face a little too longer.
"What" she ask,smiling.
"You're beautiful" he said in one breath.
"Oh you're being cheezy JJ maybank" she said laughing when he started tickled her again.
They were laughing and laughing when JJ cover Kiara's face with kisses.
He sighed and they hugged tightly breathing in Kiara's t shirt.
"I love you"
"Love you too JJ"
The two teenagers were in each others arms while the Christmas was playing with everyone being happy and the turkey burning slowly in the oven. But it didn't matter.They were happy and that's all that mattered on this sweet December day.