Story 11

It's been a month since they're stranded on this desert island.Well on poguelandia like JJ named it.Cleo and Pope are officially together guess being on a desert island reproach them,Kie is happy for them.They we're all together talking about everything since there's nothing else to do.
"Guys me and Cleo would like to share a tent." Pope said before the others all look at him.
"Okayyy but I stay with Sarah" John b says
They looks at JJ and kie before he add:
"Is it okay for you guys ?"
"Oh um yeah it's okay"
It's been weird between them since the accident.They don't know why but there's a tension that wasn't here before.But that doesn't mean that kie can't share a tent with her best friend.

Later that night...

JJ and kie open the curtain made of big leaf.
"So..."
"Sooo...."
It's silence for a while before JJ clear his throat and cross his arms.
"You can sleep on this other side and I'll sleep on the ground"
"But JJ,mine is way more comfortable take mine it's okay I'll sleep on the ground"
"No...-"
"It's okay you didn't sleep in days..."
"No I insist take it-"
Sarah open the curtains and see the two fighting for their beds.
"Damn you two are already fighting,babe I told you that I should have share a tent with kie!"she scream at john b.
They hear John b far away
"Yes but I want to share a tent with my wife !"
Sarah smile before she cross her arms in front of the two still arguing.
"Stop being so annoying and take it!" Kie says
"No-"
"Oh my god stop guys !"
Kie and JJ stoped and look at the blond girl.
"We're gonna do this easy,John b a I are gonna go searching for stuff to make another bed so you two can shut up"the serious girl says.
"Okay fine..." they both says and kie roll her eyes.

A little later...
"Here ! The bed is done so good night lovebirds"
They both get out of the tent leaving JJ and kie in silence.
"Kie-"
"Good night J"
She sit on the leafs before she turn around and close her eyes.

2:30
"Hey jaij" kie says without knowing if JJ is still awake.
"Mhhyeah?" He says after a while
"I'm sorry..." she take a deep breathe and turn to face him sleeping beside her.
"Since when you're apologizing?" He mumble before he turn to face her.
Kie can see his blue eyes staring at her and she make a little smile.
"Stop I'm being serious..."
"Okay okay sorry princess" he laugh and kie hit his shoulder brutally
"Don't call me that !"
"Okay okay my bad...but you know I will continue to call you that"
She roll her eyes and then a silence is in the tent.
"I'm sorry for being so...I don't know"
"A bitch?" He laugh
"Yeah kind of...sorry" she laugh too and continue to talk
"I just miss home...and my parents,and the chateau"
"Yeah same" he add
"Everything will be alright kie don't worry we're safe here"
"Yeah ?"
"Absolutely,I mean we even have a beautiful flag"
They both laugh again
"I want my old life back..."
Tears are coming down her face and she don't hide them in front of him she just continue to look into his eyes thinking that the blue of it will vanish all her pain.
"Hey ...I got you"
He stopped on the I in this sentence.In this moment,nothing else matter they are just two teenagers a calm night of July.
He take her hand in his gently before her eyes go down to their hands together.This feels so right,like the universe wanted this to happen like this was mean to happen.
"Do you trust me?" He said in almost a whisper
"I do trust you JJ" she said without hesitation.
He come closer and closer to her face before both of their forehead touch. JJ can feel Kiara's breath being fast and he make a little smirk.
His eyes travel the left and the right eyes,go down to her nose and then to her mouth admiring every features of her face.He finally put his hand on her cheek touching her curly hair and feeling her soft skin on his thumb.
Kiara don't know what to think at this moment,it is right?it is why she always reject every guy? Because she is in love with the one who's been here this entire time? Kiara don't know much about love,but what she's feeling in her stomach right now seems to show her what love is.So after a few second she approach her face and press her lips into his.The warm kiss on her lips,kie can feel the butterflies flying into her abdomen.After a few second she pull back and look at JJ who has sparked eyes.He admire the beautiful girl in front of him.A little smile draw on the boy's face and he press his lips again but this time,the kiss feel more intimate...like it was meant to be.the kiss start to be more and more intense and kiara started to be nervous when JJ put his hands behind her back and then to her tight.Between a kiss and with her breathing still fast and loud she mumble something she never knew she would say to him.
"I love you"
He stopped and looked at her for a while before he smiled and take a deep breathe.
"I love you too kie,more than anything"

💕💕💕