Story 5

This story is on poguelandia idk how many chapter it will have I'll just go with my inspiration enjoy :)

17 days,17 days since they are stranded on this desert island with nothing in our hands.just each others.John b and Sarah were still traumatized from the drama on the boat with Ward,they can't believe that he is alive and he almost choked Sarah to death.For pope,he miss his parents,of course he miss them.His dad was supporting him no matter what and that's how he thank them? He Also lost the cross wich make him more angry than he was on the costal aventure.For cleo,well she is kinda sad cause being on a desert island was the last thing she wanted after being almost killed in the Bahamas after helping John b and Sarah.And then,for JJ and kie...well kiara was still traumatized from her best friend almost death.She didn't tell anyone but she made a lot of nightmares since they are here.She also cant stop thinking about her parents and how sad they are right now.JJ never been more in love with Kiara.Seeing how she was ready to drown with him and how she looked at him on the lifeboat was extremely reassuring to him.

They are all around the fire talking and laughing
"Bro why didn't you like steal alcohol from the boat ? It's really difficult life without beer." JJ said next to kiara and sarah.
"Maybe because I was followed and tried to save my ass" John b add sarcastically
They all laugh
"Okay bro my bad,my bad"
Kiara's leg was shaking from stress and she is lost in our thought still thinking about everything that happened.
JJ whisper in her ear
"Hey you're all right?"
She nod but JJ know kie perfectly he know something is wrong.
He put his hand on the middle her thigh and look at her eyes.All of this in front of the pogues.He didn't care what anyone think all he care is how she feel.
Her leg stop shaking and she take a deep breath.
Sarah bend over and drop her eyes on kie's thigh.she's surprise when she see JJ's hand on her and she didn't move it. A little smile draw on her lips and she make a sign to John b. They make a little laugh and pope and Cleo didn't notice the situation because of their conversation on popes scholarship.
Sarah whisper at John b :
"What is happening between them ?" She laugh
"I already known,when there was something between me and kie,she ask me if I told JJ"
"No way" Sarah says
"Yep pope is gonna kill JJ" John b say
But they see pope and Cleo being casual and flirty with each other
"I think pope is gonna be good" she wink at her boyfriend and then sit back normally when she see that JJ and kie are walking far away on the beach.

When JJ and kie arrive close to the water,kie started to cry,JJ didn't says anything at first and then he hug her.
"I thought I lost you" she says before she take a deep breath
"Common I could never leave you someone have to wipe your tears"
He wipe the last tear that was on her cheek with his fingertip.
She laugh between her laugh
"Don't ever do that again please"
"I'm not planning to drown again don't worry"
He take kie's hand in his and look into her brown eyes.

Idk what chapter was that I don't really have ideas :( if you have,just tell me in the comments I will make a baby pogues story since someone ask! Bye guys
Lily XX