•𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖•

,,Bro!" ,,We need to go practice the opening choreo for the concert in 2 days." Jay's voice was so loud that even Kristinne in another room heard him.
,,I'm not coming now, I already know the choreography so I'll come later." Niki replied without hesitation.
,,Are you sure?" ,,Don't get too distracted." Jay said in sarcastic way but still worried.
,,I'm sure, see you soon." He closed the door when he saw Jay was leaving .

,,Was that Jay?" ,,Is everything fine?" I asked immediately when he came back.
,,Yes, you know I started missing you even though I didn't saw you for 2 minutes." He smiled at me with his bright teeth and I couldn't resist his cuteness.
,,But don't you need to practice?" ,,I would be okay by myself." ,,You can go." I didn't meant to threw  him out from the hotel room, I just wanted him to do the thing he came here for.
,,Kristinne." ,,Really." ,,Don't be worried I just wanted an extra hour with you, is that okay?" ,,Then I'm running to the training." He seemed serious and cute at the same time.
,,Of course it's okay." I giggled while looking at him still laying in the amazing bed.
After Niki put out some clothes from his suitcase he laid next to me on the left side.
,,Hi." He said.
,,Hi." I replied.
He took me to his tight warm hug and one of his hands was rummaging through my hair.
,,I just want to hug you for the rest of my life, so please don't go anywhere." He said with an even lower voice like if he just woke up.
,,Mhm." ,,I'm gonna follow your order sir!!" I laughed a little and then I turned my body and head to his direction so now we weren't in spoons anymore.
,,I wanted to look at your face. It makes me more comfortable." I smiled and now was my turn to play with his fluffy dark hair.
,,Kristinne." He whispered.
,,Hm?" I looked deep into his eyes.
,,You're beautiful." His eyes were even deeper in mine.
I didn't say anything because my heart already said it before me by beating faster and faster every second.
He immediately noticed and smiled at my shyness.
The one hour ran out before we could even blink and Niki was already leaving with his big practice bag to the dance studio.
,,See you soon K." He waved at me and I waved at him back leaving to the bathroom to wash my face a bit so I would look less like a ghost.
,,Soo now when I have maybe 2 hours for only myself I can go somewhere." I was saying to myself while looking into a mirror.
I knew that New York is a big city but I was so excited that I couldn't wait until Niki came back.
It was already 7 pm when I left the room and went out.
I was wearing an oversized jeans with a hoodie because it was already cold outside.
New York was a beautiful city and I felt like I was dreaming while I was walking on the streets full of lights and people.
I quickly went to Starbucks to order my favorite matcha latte planning to drink it on one wooden bench in front of the coffee shop.
It felt amazing.
I felt like I have nothing to worry about in that moment.
But suddenly in the crowd full of people I saw a very familiar face. The face I didn't want to see now and here or ever again in my life.
,,Boram?" ,,What is she doing here?" I talked to myself completely in shock.
But then a bigger shock came.
Much bigger.
N-Ni-ki? Next to her? I almost choked myself with the matcha latte I was so excited about earlier.
,,Why?" ,,How?" My face was totally frozed and focused at the two persons I wasn't expecting to see.
Isn't he supposed to be on a practice? What is all this?
I need to leave now.
I got up from the bench that I now hated from all of my heart and with quick walk I left this part of New York.
I was so confused and angry at the same time.
What would I do after coming back today? Pretend like it didn't happened or spill it out right away?

Back with this cheesy story haha.

——-What we lived trough is living with us———