•𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟•

After everything that happened I just knew Niki need someone right know so I decided to stay with him in the hospital.
,,What do you think we will be doing after like 10 years?" Nishimura Riki asked me.
,,Why so random question?" ,,I don't really know, I've never thought about that, what about you?" I asked.
,,I want to change the world, even with some small change." He said.
,,Oh I like it, I'm gonna always support you." I replied.
Then Nishimura Riki's phone rang.
,,Oh Halloween party?" He looked at the message some of his friends sent him.
,,Are you going?" I asked.
,,Well I need to clear my head, so would you come with me?" He looked at me.
,,What?" ,,Im not very party person and I'm not even invited." I said but after I saw the sad look in his eyes I changed my mind.
,,Okay!" ,,In one condition, I'm going to pick costumes for both of us." I giggled.
,,Deal." He smiled.
I really enjoyed his company whole night just because I felt comfortable as never.
,,I've never thought that I would be sitting with Nishimura Riki my "enemy" and talking so comfortably in hospital." I smiled.
,,Hah you really never know what can happen I guess." ,,But I'm glad." He tapped my head.
,,Can I tell you something?" ,,But I don't know if you would believe me, hah." I asked.
,,Of course you can." He said.
,,Okay soo a little time ago I caught Chan Mi with my cousin making out, well worse than making out." I turned a little red because it was uncomfortable talking about that but he was now the only person I could talk with.
,,Well, to be honest?" ,,I thought it will happen one day, I was warning him about her but he's so blind it makes me cry." He looked a little worried.
,,I didn't tell him anything but it just breaking my heart thinking about that." I cover my head with hands.
,,You know what?" ,,I will talk to him, but the way I wouldn't hurt his feelings, he's such a good man he doesn't deserve this." He placed his head on my shoulder.
,,Thanks, actually I'm so happy that Kai has friend like you." I said.
Last I remember is that i fell asleep in Nishimura Riki's hands on the floor and now I'm waking up in my bed.
,,Yo sis!" ,,What's up with you and Niki?" ,,He literally dropped you off in middle of the night." He said suspiciously.
,,I was in hospital to see his mom actually." I said with my morning cracking voice.
,,Oh yeah?" ,,How's she doing?" He jumped on my bed like usually.
,,Well if she'll go on the operation everything will be alright but she was sleeping when I was there so I wasn't able to talk with her." I replied.
,,Oh oh good I'm glad you were there, but actually now I need to go to talk with Niki, he needs to discuss something haha." He said while smiling but I knew what was coming.
After that I had time for myself so I decided to watch some Halloween movie to wake up my Halloween spirit.
The first one that came up to my mind was corpse bride so I took my laptop and started watching.
Then I had an amazing idea!! That's right! Our Halloween costume with Niki would be Emily and Viktor! That would be cool I think.
I found some picture of them and sent it to Niki.

,,What do you think?" I sent him a text

,,Cool, soo we are couple with sad ending?" ,,Haha"

,,Cool, soo we are couple with sad ending?" ,,Haha". He replied

,,Ugh!" ,,They're good duo and the costumes are good." ,,Don't forget it's my choice." The moment I didn't even realized it's maybe a couple costume.