•𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖•

,,Hey sis!" Kai came to me to the kitchen.
,,Hm?" I mumbled with food in my mouth.
,,Well Niki was in here looking for you like 2 hours ago." He said calmly.
,,Huh?" I almost choked myself.
,,Where were you?" He asked.

Flashback from 4 hours ago:
,,Hey!" ,,It's nice to finally meet you like this!" Jong-Dae gave me his hand as an greeting.
,,Hi it's pleasure to meet you." I gave him my hand and shake his hand.
,,So where are we going?" I asked because we were standing in the middle of the street.
,,I know one really nice place." ,,Follow me." He started walking somewhere.
I just followed him like he said.
After maybe 15 minutes we're standing in front of one small and cute coffee shop.
,,Wow!" ,,I really like places like this!" I clapped with my hands and he smiled.
,,Let's go in." He opened the door for me.
,,One matcha latte and americano please." Jong-dae told to the servant.
The place was very comfortable and quiet just with some relaxing music on.
,,Here is your order." The young female servant smiled at us.
I immediately took one sip of my matcha latte.
,,Mmmm delicious." I did my satisfied face.
The whole time we were just talking about the basic stuff to get to know each other better.
It was quite fun but I was sometimes under the pressure because I'm not that type of person who is meeting people like that.
,,It was really nice seeing you, I hope that now when we know each other we'll go out more." He said when he was walking me home.
,,Of course." I smiled.
,,See ya." He waved at me as I was entering my house.
For me this wasn't some kind of date or anything I just wanted to make a new friend and try new thing.
Jong-dae is funny and really kind but that doesn't change the fact that the only boy deep in my heart is Nishimura Riki.

Now:
,,I was outside." I replied.
,,Kristinne you know that you need to go talk to him one day, wouldn't it be better if you do it sooner?" He started sounding like an adult again.
,,It's just." ,,I can't okay?" ,,If I would see him again I'll miss him even more." ,,And I don't want to get hurt." I stopped eating and put my spoon on the table.
,,But what if this could an happy ending?" ,,You are maybe over thinking too much?" ,,Does you know his feelings for you?" He asked.
,,No." I replied.
,,Well so it's not 100% no right?" ,,Take a risk!" ,,Oh my god I could the chemistry between you two from the first time you met." He seemed annoyed.
,,I wanted to go to talk him but I saw him with another girl." I sighted.
,,That's what I'm talking about!" ,,You need to get explanation from his side and view." ,,With this mindset you have right now you'll get and know nothing!"
I know. He's right. He was all this time. He wants to help me. He wants the best for me. He don't care about the fact they're best friends. He wants me happy.
I jumped from my chair and hugged Kai tightly.
,,What's going on." He sounded confused.
,,Thank you Kai." ,,I'm really glad that I have you." I said.
,,The first thing I want to do is to talk to him. But I need a few more days."
,,Okay K, that's fine." ,,But you really need to talk to him." ,,Don't forget about that." He pushed himself away from the hug and tapped my head.
,,Yeah sometimes you're very smart brother you know." I giggled.

After my first deep talk with my brother I went to my room and was scrolling on my phone when it suddenly got me.
The world tour is in one week!
He's leaving in a few days and now I can just regret that I was so stupid for distancing myself from him.
,,But I think I still can do something." I said to myself.

————————-Nobody cares if you can't dance well, just get up and dance———————————

I'm sorry that it took so long for new episode to come out but I have much school stuff this week. :))