•𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥•

(Hi guyys, I want to say that this story is closer to end and I'm so glad for your support :). Don't worry in the story will happen a few more interesting things🤫🤫. If you are enjoying this story I want to tell you that I'm writing another Nishimura Riki themed story. The name: Every Spring. So if don't know what to read you can try it. Thank you guys.<3)

,,Wow!!" ,,This place is huge!" I was admiring the plane on inside.
,,Well yeah, it's all ours." Heeseung replied and sat on the largest seat in there.
,,This whole plane?" I was still looking everywhere.
,,Yeah, we're rich don't forget that." Jake giggled.
,,Oh of course you're." I punched him in the arm.
,,Do you want to take a seat?" Niki asked me.
,,Mhm." I nodded.
We sat to the seats far away from the other members.
I was sitting next to the window and Niki was right next to me.
,,Do you like it?" He asked.
,,Like it?" ,,I love it!" ,,I'm glad I'm here." I smiled.
He took my hand and smiled.
,,I want to hold you this whole flight." He said.
My heart immediately did 100 turns.
The whole time we were listening to music together and adoring the wiev of the plane when suddenly Riki fell asleep on my shoulder.
His hair were everywhere on my face but I didn't care. I was playing with his hair and admiring his whole face. I could stop staring at his lips and I was so happy that the boy I'm looking at is mine.
,,If you want you can just kiss me already." He suddenly opened his eyes and I almost got an heart attack.
I suddenly frozed because I felt embarrassment.
,,Come here." He caught me by my head and he moved me closer to him and kissed me.
,,What are you two doing huh?" Heeseung join us in the worst moment possible.
,,Uh,oh-." I immediately pushed Niki away.
,,Just couple things, something you're missing these days." Niki looked at Heeseung with smile on his face.
,,That hurt my heart." Heeseung gave us his offended face.
,,Okay I'll leave you two alone but I came here to say that we're close to New York." He said and left right away without response from us.
,,Wow New York, to this day I've seen it only in tv." I was totally amazed.
,,I promise that every free second of mine I'll be discovering the beauty of New York with you."
Niki kissed my forehead.
,,Mhm I like this idea." I smiled.

,,We're here guyyyys!!!!" Jungwon shouted at the whole plane.
,,I think he's even more excited than you." Niki laughed at him.
,,Yeah, I like how excited everyone is." I smiled.
,,I like how excited you are." He softly touched my nose and then stood up from his seat.
,,Let's go." ,,Kristinne I'll send you with one of the security guards on different way out from the airport." ,,We need to go trough the main hall." He said and the security guard was already standing next to us with my suitcase.
,,See you soon, boyfriend." I made eye contact with him and giggled.
He looked surprised and I could see the redness in his face. Cute.

I was already in the hotel waiting at reception to get my keys.
The hotel was breathtaking, I've never seen something that huge and beautiful. It was old royal style and I was totally here for it.
,,Number 80." The older receptionist gave me one pair of golden looking keys with smile on her face.
When I was saying that the main room of hotel was beautiful I didn't know how beautiful my room would be.
Big bed like for princess, everything in light colors, big grey sofa and carpet, large gold chandelier above my bed.
And the bathroom? That was something else. The room was a bit  darker than other rooms in the hotel. It felt really comfortable in there. Big shower space with glass all around. The floor tilers were very warm and everything was perfect.

Then I heard key's opening my room. My heart stopped I was scared for a second.
,,Hello beautiful woman." The deep voice said.
,,Oh hi, I didn't know we are sharing a room together." I still stayed a little freezed.
,,Is that a problem?" ,,I just wanted to be closer to you." He asked with his puppy eyes.
,,Of course not, I'm happy." I smiled and then jumped in the giant bed.

It was getting darker and me and Niki were still laying in the bed talking about everything we had in our minds.
Suddenly the conversation cut off strong knocking on the door.
,,I'm going to open." Niki said immediately standing up from the bed.

——————Allow yourself to shine without the desire to be seen—————————————————