•𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟•

,,Are you ready?" Yeonjun texted me like hour before the Halloween party.
,,Well I think I am." I texted right back.
,,Actually I'm so excited!!" ,,Everyone will fall of from their feet when they saw my costume haha!!" ,,And in 20 minutes I'm picking you up."
He replied.
Then I just left my phone alone and did some final touches to my costume.
,,It looks cool I wonder how is looking Niki right now hh." I was talking to myself.
Nishimura Riki said that we meet up at the party soo it's a little unfair I'm not the first who will see his costume.
Now it will going to be very interesting survive the whole night with a blue paint all over my face and corset dress where I can't even move.
,,Heyyy that's cool sis, but never show up to me like this in a midnight." He smiled at his own joke like always.
,,Bye." ,,But with your skeleton costume I will rather shut up." I blown him a kiss and left.
,,I've never seen so much blue in a one place." Yeonjun greet me.
,,But I must say you look gorgeous omg." He added.
,,Hello Yeonjun I'm glad to see you too, btw your costume is winning." I smiled and hugged him.
,,But where is your costume?" I asked him because he was just wearing a black suit.
,,Oh! I forgot, wait a minute!" He started searching for something in the car.
,,Here!" He screamed and then he told me to close my eyes.
,,Now open!" He tapped my shoulder as a sign.
,,What the actual hell?" ,,What is this." I started laughing so hard.
,,What's so funny?" ,,It's different." He responded with confidence.
,,You're a frickin bird Yeonjun!!" I started laughing even harder.
I took a picture of him and it was hilarious at one moment I thought he would kick me out of his car.
,,Well now when you're not laughing we can finally go, I hope my seats won't be blue from you." He glared at me as he started the car.
,,Ghost busters!!" ,,Turuturututututururu." All the way we were singing all kinds of Halloween songs and in few minutes we already arrived.
,,Well where's your prince?" Yeonjun looked at me.
,,My what?" ,,I don't really understand what are you talking about right know bird." I responded.

,,I mean famous Nishimura Riki of course, well maybe he forgot about you and now he's already hooking up with some chick." He winked at me.
,,Ugh!" ,,Please for 1 minute be quiet!" ,,I want peace!!" I told him when suddenly we bumped into someone.
,,Hey Jake!" ,,Cool pirate costume man." Yeonjun greeted him.
,,Hi guys!"
,,I'm glad you're here." He hugged both of us.
,,I just saw Niki dressed like your other half I guess." Jake added.
,,You're not guessing it's a fact." ,,They're like couple right?" Yeonjun was so fired up when he could gossip about me and Niki.
They were talking like maybe about 10 more minutes but I didn't really listen to them I was like in an another universe.
,,Kristinne, Kristinne?" ,,Are you listening?" Yeonjun tapped on my shoulder.
,,Oh sorry, what was you saying?" I came back to my planet haha.
,,We are going to play billiard, are you going with us?" Jake asked.
,,Oh, I think I'm gonna stay here and get some drinks maybe, I wil come later." I said.
,,Ok but don't get lost." Yeonjun smiled.
I just rolled my eyes at him as they were leaving.
Then I decided to go to some fresh air so I walked over pool filled with like million people and then I found good spot without one living soul around.
It was a pretty wooden house with flowers and plants all around.
I was freezing because I was just in my dress so I went inside the house.
,,Oh so warm." I said when I was inside.
,,Yeah it's pretty warm in here." Someone said behind me.
It really scared me to death. Well I was dead bride so that makes sense hh.
,,Well it's my dead bride, she's always in the most unexpected places." He laughed.
,,Nishimura Riki?" ,,You scared me I was thinking someone is gonna kill me!" I said with heavy breath.
,,Sorry for not calling or texting you I'm here, but to be honest this is not my thing." He sat next to me.
,,Why do you think I'm here in this wooden house?" ,,I was searching for some quiet place." I looked at him.
,,But you are wearing the costume, I was thinking you're gonna screw on it."

,,Why would I?" ,,It was really good idea." ,,We should dress like this every day." He smiled.

,,Isn't that weird that we always bump into each other?" I asked straightforward.
,,It's weird but maybe it's meant to be like that." He answered.
,,Well maybe it's true." I thought.

—————when less is more———————————