•𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖•

We talked with Jun-Ho for hour and I found out he is plays guitar and he likes playing baseball, he even ask me to go on a lunch with him, I said yes because I felt comfortable with him.
It's morning now and in living are still much people, but now they're looking like they're murdered, everyone's is sleeping so I'm going to make a coffee and then check on my brother.
I went to kitchen quietly so I won't woke anyone up.
,,Good morning." Someone said and gave me a cup of coffee.
Nishimura Riki? What is he still doing here?
,,Uhm hi." I took the cup and sat behind the table.
It was so awkward between us, but to my luck the Jake guy came.
,,Hi guys!" He was looking so good after yesterday I couldn't believe it's actually him.
,,Kristinne right?" He pointed at me.
I just nodded my head.
,,Thanks for help." He said.
I smiled at him and take a sip from my coffee.
,,Hey Niki it's weird to seeing you out more now." He stood up in front of him.
,,Yeah, I have a break from group a little." He nodded.
,,How I didn't know that?" ,,We are in the same group." He started laughing.
,,Well you're busy or you're drunk." He said with evil smile.
,,Right bro." He agreed and then left.
It was a little awkward listening to conversation of two famous people in their real life haha.
To be honest I like their group and when I found out year ago Niki's dream was fulfilled I was happy even tho I didn't like him much.
When I was about to leave Niki stopped me.
,,Your brother is alright, he's already making out with his girlfriend in his room." He said concentrically.
,,Oh thank you." I said and then left to take Coco on a walk.
When I was walking along the Han river many things were going through my mind.
Is my brother in friendship with Niki all along? Would it be the same as we're kids? Does he hate me?
Well he had right to hate me I guess, I was so jealous at him because my brother was hanging out with him more than with me so I ripped every parts of clothes he has in our house, yeah it's true unfortunately.
But then something interrupted me, it was Jun-Ho calling me on my phone.
,,Uhm hey Kristinne, do you wanna go on a lunch with me today?" He asked nervously.
,,Hmmm I guess yes, that's good idea." I replied.
,,Okay at 1pm I'll be waiting at your place." He said and it was obvious he was less nervous.
,,Okay bye." I canceled the call.
What now?
I've never been out with a guy! And Jun-Ho seems very perfect, what if I do or say something weird?
It was 11am so I turned my direction to back at home.
,,Hey sis!!" ,,You're back!" Kai jumped on me when I open the door.
,,You're still at home?" I've gave him a weird face.
,,Yeah?" ,,Are you happy?" ,,Also thank you for taking care of me yesterday." He hugged me tight.
,,Hmm that was very weird." I said frozen like a manekin.
,,Mhm you're right." He separated me and himself.
,,Well did you saw him, right?" He asked nervously.
,,Who?" ,,I saw many people." I answered.
,,You know, him." ,,Niki." He whispered.
,,Yes I did." I said very calm but in fact it was a big shock for me.
,,Oh did you two talk or something?" He kept bothering me.
,,Not really and why are you so curious?" I raised my voice.
,,Well I was thinking that you would be maybe upset that's he's here after such a long time." He said quietly again.
,,You're right it was long time so it would be good to get over it, right?" I said confidently.
,,I didn't expected this especially from you, but I'm happy that you're getting smarter." He taped my head and then he left.
Hah like he was the smartest person in the world haha.
And actually I don't it would be so easy to get over it.
To be exact I apologized to him like millions of times and then when he forgive me and we started having good relationship he left without a word and never called again.

———————I'm thinking about that from now I will leave under every part of this story some message or quote——————

————-the smarter you get the less you speak 🗣———————————————————————