•𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠•

As I was leaving the bathroom someone was standing outside.
,,You?" ,,Again?" ,,Why are you being in front of women's toilets?" Nishimura Riki was just standing there like he was waiting for someone.
,,I'm actually waiting for you in here." He said.
,,Me, why?" I was shocked.
,,Because you're always distancing yourself from me." He looked at me with an serious face.
,,I don't think it's that important, you can spend time with whatever you want so please don't give me this lectures and we are not even that close." I said quickly in one breath.
,,Oh but what if I want to spend time with you?" He came closer to me.
,,M-me?" ,,Why so suddenly?" I stepped one step back.
,,Suddenly?" ,,Are you for real?" ,,I really care about you Kristinne!" He raise his voice.
,,I-I". I just stood there without saying anything.
,,I know I'm not the best friend for you but I'm really trying." He lowered his voice this time.
,,Yeah friend." This came from me.
,,Hm?" He just looked at me with an confusing face.
,,Hm?" ,,What?" I didn't realized I said it out loud.
,,I was just thinking hh." I responded little embarrassed.
,,About what?" He came closer.
,,Hey, everything is okay?" Suddenly Jay appeared there.
,,Yeah yeah I was just leaving now." I responded
and quickly left back to the hall.

As we were already back in the house I've immediately walked to my room.
,,I think I want to go home." I said to myself.
As the door of my room were opened some cute little kitty came and jumped on my bed.
,,Oh heyy, what's your name?" I started caress her.
She was beautiful, her hair were darkly silver but on the belly nose and paws she was white.
Also she was very friendly.
,,Kiki where are you?" Someone started calling i guess for this kitty now in my hands.
,,So you're Kiki?" ,,Your name is similar to mine." I smiled.
,,So there you are!" Suddenly Nishimura Riki appeared in my door.
,,I think she likes you." He looked at the kitty and then at me.
,,Well I like her too, who's cat is that?" I asked.
,,She's mine, I found her like 2 days ago." He replied and sat next me to tap Kiki on her head.
,,Why this name?" I asked.
,,You mean Kiki?" ,,I don't know, I like it." He looked at me.
,,Mhm." I looked down so he wouldn't see my red face.
,,When I first saw her she reminded me of one shy, kind, smart, calm and beautiful girl." He added.
I immediately looked at him.
,,Yeah, she reminded me of you." He smiled.
,,I-i." I could say one word.
,,I'm glad you think that." I smiled.
,,I know this at 100% trust me." He said with serious face.
,,Also Boram said to me she's sad that you ignore her." He said faster than I could answer.
,,Of course, Boram, it's just between us so you don't have to worry that I'll do something to her." I rolled my eyes but he didn't saw it.
,,I'm worried about you Kristinne." He said now with worried face.

Hiii yesterday was my birthday and nameday so maybe next part would be about that:))

————you don't have to be the sun for the people who don't appreciate your light—————