•𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪•

„Hey how are you doing?" Yeonjun called me on
FaceTime because he flew to Thailand on holidays.
It's been maybe 2 weeks since my birthday party and kiss with Nishimura Riki.
„I'm good." I said and then replied yesterday
night in my head.
-Yesterday-
„So what are we?" I asked Niki after we were kissing for maybe 20 minutes next to Han river on a wooden chairs.
„You know, I have something to tell you." His voice was more lowered than when he speaks normally.
„Mhm okay you can tell me." I smiled to not be so tense.
„Well tomorrow is the day when we are coming back from a break as an enhypen again.
What means..." I cut him off.
„I think I know what that means."
„No time." I lowered my head.
„Yeah.. and world tour." He lowered his head
too.
I almost get one tear out of me when he said world tour.
He would be everywhere around the world but not with me.
Maybe it not means too much to him what we have like how much it means to me.
For this whole 2 weeks we were hanging out together and me made me feel special but he never really told me he likes me.
„When are you going on a tour?" I asked him without looking into his eyes.
„In a month." He replied.
I didn't say anything but I was thinking about all of it in my head like always.
„Well I'm happy, I'm proud that you'll have your first word tour, you guys deserve it and I'm going to support you from here." I smiled and hopped that he can't see the tears in my eyes.
„I know and I know that you can now focus on your dancing again and create something big because I'll support you too from everywhere."
He smiled too.
„Here." He handed me tiny ring.
„Put this on and we'll be always together, look I have one too." He pointed at his hand.
I took him and put him on my middle finger.
I looked at him and he fitted me perfectly.
„Thank you." I said quietly because I wanted to cry.
Niki didn't say anything he just came closer to me and hugged me.
,,We will still shine for each other." He said and I finally let my tears out.
They're falling down on my face like crazy but I didn't say a word.
,,This isn't over alright?" ,,You are very important to me but you know I need to go." He was still holding me in hug.
,,That's fine really!" ,,I'm happy for you." I quickly wiped the tears in my eyes. ,,It is not really big deal right?" ,,You're supposed to come back." I gave him my biggest smile that I could.
,,I'm going to take you home right now, okay?" ,,We can finish this talk tomorrow." He replied with his face looking sadder than usual.
,,No I'm good I actually really need a walk right now. So I walk myself home" I said and without waiting for his response I just walked away like nothing happened.
-Now-
,,Well you don't seem very good." Yeonjun put his face closer to the camera.
,,Yeah I just didn't slept much this night so I'm a little tired." I looked down on the ring that Niki gave me.
,,If you say so, I believe you."
,,Now I gotta go, I'll call you later." He said because his mom was already screaming at him.
,,Yeah, everything's fine." I said to my phone when Yeonjun already ended the face time call.

-------listen to understand not to respond---------