•𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖•

Then the most unexpected thing for me happened.
I kissed him.
Yeah I kissed HIM.
I grab his face into my hands and after 1 minute of eye contact I did it.
My first kiss.
With Nishimura Riki.
But I wanted to do it, I don't know why, maybe because I was mentally frustrated or maybe because of something more?
He grabbed me by my waist and the kiss was no ending.
I was enjoying it, yeah I didn't want to stop at all.
Wtf? Are you listening what I'm saying? I liked it.
,,I thought you'd never do it." He said when i pushed myself away.
,,I-I don't know what I just did." I was just sitting there with my mind in universe.
,,Do you want me to remind it to you?" He looked into my eyes.
,,So this is how it feels like." I said quietly to myself.
,,Wait." ,,Is this your first kiss?" He heard me.
,,Well, ye-, no, yes?" I tried to act cool haha.
,,I hope I didn't ruined it to you, you deserve the best Kristinne." He gave me a kiss on a forehead.
,,I just need to rethink this whole situation." I covered my face.
,,I leave you alone for your good now, but the kiss meant lot for me, thank you again." After he said that he left.
What is happening? Did I really do that? Was
Nishimura Riki really honest with me? Was Jun-Ho right? Is he feeling something? Am I feeling something?
Weird.
But now when Niki left I felt so alone and helpless.
I felt better when he was sitting next to me and calming me down.
I washed my face in bathroom right next to this room.
I gived myself a little slaps and than I decided to go back to the party.
,,Hey where were you?" I bumped right into Yeonjun.
,,Oh thank god you're here, everything is fine I just wanted to see the whole place you know." I smiled maybe little awkwardly.
,,Well when you were gone I drank like 10 shots of vodka hah." He started laughing.
,,You are drinking?" ,,How would we get back home?" I was little stressed.
,,That's cool I already asked Niki and he agreed." He said.
,,What?" ,,Niki? But-but why?" ,,It's also his party right?" ,,He needs to stay here." I was getting nervous.
,,But it's cool don't worry okay?" ,,We will meet in 15 minutes at the parking lot." He smiled but then he lost his balance and he fell at me but I catch him at the right time, fortunately.
,,Oh my god!" ,,So now I need to take care even of you." I was trying to get out of the crowd even with a Yeonjun around my shoulders.
,,Yeonjun you're so heavy!!" I was saying to him but he wasn't listening.
After maybe 10 minutes we got out of there and we were finally on some fresh air.
Then I searched for Yeonjun's car and where I finally found it Nishimura Riki was already standing there.
,,Let me help you." He said while he was getting Yeonjun in the car.
He was lying on all of the back seats so I had no choice but to be in front with Niki in awkwardness.
,,How are you feeling?" He asked as he was starting the car.
,,Ehm cool I guess." I looked out of the window.
,,Yeah of course, cool." He didn't even looked at me but I wasn't blaming him at all.
The whole way to my house we was silent just both of us minding our business.
,,So we're here." He said but I heard him just for little because I was already asleep.

,,Hm?" ,,Why am I in here?" I opened my eyes when I noticed I was in our living room.
,,Finally you're awake." Kai sat next to me.
,,Why I don't remember how I get there at all?" I gave him a confused look.
,,Oh this, Niki bring you in his arms because you were asleep haha, so romantic." He laughed and I was just silent.
,,And you also owe me a talk." He added.
,,Yes right, so what is it?" I sat closer to him.
,,Me and Chan Mi broke up." Kai said straight.
,,What?" ,,So what did find out?" ,,Or did she done something to you again?" I was pretty shocked because my brother was mad in love with her.
,,I know about her and Adam." He said silently but I heard him.
,,How?" ,,I though you wouldn't believe anyone." I almost fell from the sofa.
,,Adam told me.. it wasn't very good talk." ,,And also Niki was trying to push me to do something." He sighed.
,,I know you wouldn't believe me but I'm glad you're not in that toxic relationship anymore." I smiled at him.
,,Kristinne I'm sorry I realized sometimes is good to listening to your warnings." He hugged.
,,You hugged me?" ,,Wow, new Kai is coming." I giggled.

———laugh with many, but don't trust any———