•𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥•

We've been hugging like this for so long but I didn't care because I'd like to stay like this forever.
Then someone knocked at the door.
I immediately pushed myself away.
,,Hey Ni-..oh you have already a company I see." Some girl walked into his room but then left when she saw me.
,,I guess you're very popular around the girls." I tried to smile and then I left right away, I don't know if because I was embarrassed or jealous.
When I was already in my room I could still feel his hands around me and smell his luxury perfume.
Oh god I think I'm going crazy over him right?
This never happened to me ever.
But why why why now with him?

,,Well there you are Kristinne!!!" ,,This whole day we are in here I saw you once!" ,,And we are besties?" Yeonjun jumped to my room like crazy.
,,Hi, i guess you had fun even without me." I gave him a offended face as a joke.
,,Sorry but I couldn't resist the fun people in here." He giggled.
,,Oh come on!" ,,I'm not fun enough?" I give him a slap with a pillow.
,,You'll be when you come with me downstairs now because in 20 minutes we are all going to restaurant." ,,And I know you're hungry." He blinked at me.
,,Okay okay I'm going but I need to change first so go ahead." I rolled my eyes at him and practically threw him out of my room.
I quickly but some clothes on so i wouldn't look like a ghost.
,,Okay this is good." I looked at my outfit in a mirror and left downstairs quickly.
,,So everyone's ready?" Jake shouted.
,,Yeah." Many people answered so we get going already.
It was 6 am so it was dark outside.
As we arrived to the place it was beautiful, we had reservation for like 20 people so the waitresses led us to a massive table.
I was sitting between Yeonjun and Jake because they're the only people I'm talking to.
Nishimura Riki was right on the other side in front of me next to one girl and his group member Jay.
I could feel his eyes on us all the time.
I was just trying to ignore it and have fun.

,,Hey I'm Jung-dae, I was just leaving the restaurant when I saw you, you're very beautiful, would you go on a lunch with me sometimes?"Some handsome guy from nowhere just asked me out? It was the first time something like that happened to me.
As I was going to reply someone caught my hands and dragged me out of the restaurant.
,,Nishimura Riki?" ,,What the hell are you doing?" I pushed him away.
,,This type of guys aren't good trust me." He said without looking into my eyes.
,,It's non of your business!" ,,You just humiliated me in front of everyone." I sat on the stairs where we were standing.
,,I didn't mean to humiliate you, I would never do that." ,,I just wanted to protect you." He sat next to me.
,,But why?" ,,It's not that big of a deal. I looked at him.
,,It's not the right time to talk about that." He looked down."
,,Listen you're always saying that I can freely talk to you about everything that bothers me so this time it would be nice if you shared with me what bothers you instead." I said right away.
,,But I think you would understand this, I'm sorry." He said and walked away.
What was that about?

—————— some people are artists. Some themselves, are art.——————————————