"Uh-huh....sure," Lydia retorted  with a playful eye roll, "Come on lets get to studying."

"Yeah, let's uh-do that," I replied back to her.

(Then they started studying the subjects with a whole bunch of facts and such but, that kind of stuff is boring.)

*1 and a half hours later*

"Wow, my brain is dead. I mean I don't think it'll work anymore after that study session," I said while plopping onto my bed.

"Whatever, Stiles." Lydia playfully rolled her eyes with a smile tugging on her lips.

"You know you love it," I teased.

"Nope," She said while popping the 'p'

"Yeah you do, just admit already."

"Can't, cause that will be lying."

"Then what you are doing right now?" I questioned.

"Telling the truth." Lydia said bluntly.

"No, you're not. Admit it or I will force it out of you."

"How are you going to do that?" Lydia asks.

"You'll soon find out if you don't."

"Bring it on." She responded confidently.

"I didn't want it to come to this, but due to your stubbornness I have too." I said cheekily while standing up.

"Stiles, don't you dare." She says  warningly once I'm stalking towards her.

"You asked for it," I said shrugging while I stalk her to where she can't escape.

Then I start ticking her sides,  making her laugh like crazy. Her laugh is just so... addictive. I could literally spend hours at a time listening to it. Suddenly we made it towards my bed since she was at the point of falling down.

"Stiles...stop it. I had enough now," Lydia breathed out.

"Nope, not until you tell me you love it."

"NEVER!" Lydia yelled.

"Then I guess I'll have to keep on tickling you," And that's what I did. After a couple of minutes I was still tickling her, but I knew she was close to breaking.

"Fine, fine, I love it.....okay?Are you satisfied?" Lydia pants.

"Absolutely," Then all of a sudden I noticed how close we were. I was hovering over her. We were just staring at each other. Her emerald eyes were just so captivating that I couldn't look away. I started leaning down closer and closer closing off the space in between us.

My lips brushed hers and it was like a jolt of electricity running through my veins. It was soft at first, I was going gentle. She parted her lips slightly allowing my tongue access so that we can deepen the kiss. She tasted like strawberries and vanilla, just like how I thought she would but this is so much better, actually kissing her was so much better.

She balled up my shirt in her hands, trying to get us closer together if that was even impossible. This kiss was perfect. I reluctantly pulled away and she did also at the same time. We were both in need of air.

I looked at her knowing this is the person I want to be with.She is the only person I want to be with. I looked at her with a lustful expression in my eyes. Soon enough she leaned towards me again and kissed me passionately for a minute while I eagerly obliged. We pulled apart again panting for air.

Lydia says, "I should probably get going."

"Yeah see you soon," I replied kinda sadly that she has to leave.

"See you soon."

"I'll walk you out," I said.

She grabbed her bag and we started walking downstairs. Once we got there I opened the door for her. She turned around and gave me a little wave which which I returned before she walked out.

I closed the door and a goofy grin made it's way to my face and I started fist pumping the air. 'I kissed her and she kissed me back.'

A/N

YES!YES!YES! STYDIA KISS! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OF LYDIAS POV OF THE KISS. HMM HOW WILL STUART REACT? TEAM STILES OR TEAM STUART! WHO KNOWS? SHE CAN END UP WITH EITHER ONE OF THEM. DONT COUNT STUART OUT YET.

SORRY FOR ALL CAPS! I FELT LIKE DOING IT.