"Sorry about that.." She said scratching the back of her neck.
"Its okay..I don't mind..and you really took my breath away tonight so sexy and hot"I said pulling her closer by her small waist connecting our lips as we passionately breathed each other in forgetting her mom was in the room.I can kiss these all night I swear I Was about to trail my hand down her thigh but someone clearing their throat stopped me.

"Ahem...get a room you too"
"Shoot! Ow...mom..sorry..w-weren't doing anything..its now what you think though.." Neo tried explaining with her face flushed asf.
"It is exactly what I think it is and you don't have to be shy about it,just don't do it in my presence its disrespectful"she said smiling.
"Sorry about that Mrs Smith" I said scratching the back of neck.
"Just call me Mary no need to be formal"
"Okay,can we go now?time is no longer on our side" She said folding her arms.I quickly averted my eyes away from her chest.She sure is gifted though.
"Okay,drama Queen be back by 1pm and be safe"she said squashing her cheeks kissing her forehead.
"Yeshh..mom" she said trying to speak.
"Good,and Kayde should anything happen to my one and only daughter you got me to deal with go it?"She said smiling. I'm sorry but only bad bitches smile whilst giving a threat so I better make sure she's well taken of

"Definitely wouldn't wanna see that happening and I like this side of you no need to see the other"I nervously chuckled.
"Glad we understand each other" she patted my shoulder.
"Now go and I love you guys"
"Bye mom"
"Bye Mrs Smith"

We were finally ouside going to the car.I went to the other side opening the door for my princess."I got you princess"
"Thanks you so much" she said getting in.

"You really look handsome and hot in that suit" She said rubbing my thigh.
Just an innocent rub nothing more
I kept saying that to myself but my buddy down there got other ideas.
"Wouldn't do that if I were you" I said clenching my jaw facing the road.
"Do what?"I could see her at the corner of my eye looking down at my boner,removing her hand.
"Ow..my bad..didn't mean to do that"She said with an already flushed face.
"My body has gotten all sensitive from your touches,but that isn't a bad thing" I smirked."And thank you for the compliment even though your looking more hotter than me"

"Has anyone ever told you that your a pervert?"she said looking at me.
"I'm a person who loves compliments and if that's the one,thank you"I smiled looking back at her.
"Whatever" she said waving me off.
The silence was so loud I could even hear her breath,just kiddin.I saw her connecting her phone to the car turning up the volume.

"Ow,so your a cardi b fan?" I asked taken aback.I mean looking at her personality and all I wouldn't say she's a cardi b fan more like Adele kinda peep.
"I mean every girl is one...and I don't see reason why not listen to her"She said moving to the beat.
"Alright!okay! I see you got some moves huh!" I laughed watching her dance.
"I'm actually the opposite of what y'all see at school but I like it that way" she said wiggling her brows.
"can't wait to see that other side of you one day"I said shirking.

Well the music and Neo keeping me entertained helped because we were already parked outside Klara's house.
"I think I wanna go home" she said with a shaky voice.Neo really?
"What!Neo come on we drove all the way here for you to say that?" I exclaimed."Remember I got you okay..Just try to relax,be yourself that's it"I said giving her a small Peck  on the hand to calm her down.
"Alright but don't leave me alone  or disappear for too long"
"I promise I won't,now let's rock this party!"

We got out the car with flash lights all over our faces.Klara and her drama There really wasn't a need for this.We quickly went to the door.we were about to enter but these dudes stopped us."sorry no mask no entry"
said the dude on the left.
"Dude!what do you mean by that?"I said with the " are you kidding me face"
"This is mask themed party you must have masks before entering" said the other dude on the right.
"That's just bullshit! We weren't told that this is a mask themed party" I said getting pissed.
"Just call Klara tell her Kay is here"
"I can't she's busy preparing herself for the party"
"Dude do you want a punch in face or what?"I said with clenched teeth.Why the hell are they holding us up for?wasting our time in this cold.
"Is there anywhere we can get them nearby or something?" Neo asked looking at both of them.why's she cool with this?