Ayan Special 6

Last part of Ayan Special

Now their condition is worse. They can't stand or sit on chair. They don't know that their eagerness to see the King and Prince put them in embarrassment situation. Three people who are among their group, one man and two women see all this. They are four couples who belongs to elite society.

The woman who is not part of that 5 people saw her husband and other 4 people condition. She felt humiliated when all are looking at them. She start scolding her husband. Her husband stand up from chair forgetting about his condition. Both Husband and wife are busy in fighting. When that man stand up to fight with his wife, all people saw his pant which is mess and seeing this all people around them start laughing by closing their mouth.

By seeing them fighting one of the woman who is eyeing on Arnav start fighting with other woman who is also eyeing on Arnav too. 

First woman (FW) to second woman (SW) " its all because of you, if you didn't push me then I will not in this state."

SW got angry "oh it's because of me. You stupid bitch all this happened because of you. You are eyeing my ASR think I will leave you, no never. I will scratch your ugly face if you look at ASR because ASR is mine."

Hearing her FW stand up and start shouting "look at your ugly face. Do you think ASR will look at you. He like me, afterall I have beautiful face. Do you know how much I spend on my face everyday. You can't afford my makeup kit. Poor your husband he is nothing near to my husband."

Both women are fighting then how can men left behind. First woman's husband who was eyeing on Khushi shouted on his wife "because of you I didn't reach to Khushi. You think yourself beautiful but you are nothing infront of that beauty." Before he said anything else other two men punch by saying that they will get Khushi on bed before them.

By hearing this all family member got angry but King and Prince are furious. Ayan who start struggling to come out of his Nanu's arms and finally get successful whereas Arnav reached them. Before he do anything Prince poke their both bum with fork within few seconds to not give them time to react. Only their painful cry hear in the hall. When Arnav saw him doing all this Arnav run to see his son's eyes are red in anger, he carry him in his arms.

Arnav try to calm him but nothing work. All are shocked with the turn of events. Khushi, Vahini and Dada ji who just enter hear and saw everything.

Khushi run towards her son and husband. Arnav give Ayan to Khushi because he know very well only Khushi can make him clam and he want to punish them for eyeing on his Khushi and him.

Ayan looking at those 5 people in anger when Khushi kiss his cheeks. Ayan turn his face to his Ma then peck on his Ma's lips which all fine cute and innocent but Prince is making others know that his Ma is his and his Papa, no other person can get close to her. All come their when Ayan said "Mee", he is calling Mahi. 

Mahi come near him then Ayan show him fork which is lying on floor when his Papa pick him that fork slipped. Mahi pick that fork.

Ayan "Mee bum ui." By pointing towards those 5 people. Khushi look at his son with open mouth and Mahi is happily obliged her Prince wish. She pock that fork on those 2 women too. All five people's both bum are picked by fork that too mercilessly. They are crying.

Ayan "Papa throw throw. Ansh no no."

Arnav who is standing till now understand that his son didn't like them.

Arnav call HP who come with a bowl fill with clean water. Arnav clean his son hand and wipe his face with wet towel first then his hands where as Khushi is holding him tightly.