Part 4

In their happiness they all never give a thought that Arnav and Khushi are absent from all kind of functions in their so-called family except Bhavana and Shakti's baby naming ceremony which they attend when the new parents come and request for them to name their baby. Rathore family except Jhanvi Rathore all are understanding everything and they try to make her understand too but she turns blind eye to all this, so Arti take up role of mother of Arnav like in his childhood.

In this Arnav arrange everything in Marwar for Khushi's delivery because they want Marwar heir will take his first breath in Marwar only. Kaka who come to know what he did till now is wrong take up the role of Khushi's dada ji by leaving everything. Khushi and Arnav forgive him because they know how much pressure he had at that time. He helps Arnav to do everything. He and Chacha ji come forward to take care of business and other things for Arnav, so that he can stay with Khushi. Chachi took the role of mother in Arnav's life, she along with aunty guide him to take care of Khushi. Bhavana and Ridhima with their family give unconditional support to Arnav and Khushi which is accepted by them. Arnav and Khushi went to Marwar with Malhotra, Dev, Kaka, Chachi, Bhavana and Ridhima after 2 days of Payal's son's naming ceremony by leaving Chacha, NK, Chirag and Shakti who will go there later.

Aman see the change around him and know that because of his wife and Jhanvi his relation with others is damage. He stops calling Jhanvi badi ma or Rani ma but call him aunty, Lavanya ask him to call her ma like her but he rejected by saying his ma is Asha not Jhanvi. Asha know that his son Aman is hurt and try to make Lavanya understand that she can't depend on Jhanvi. One day she got so much angry that she had fight with Lavanya that her mother is dead and Jhanvi is her bua, she don't like her coming everyday or call Lavanya many times in a day. When Jhanvi know about this she got angry and ready to take Lavanya with her to RM but Asha warn Lavanya that if she went with her bua then she will never welcome in her house and her son's life along with her baby. Lavanya is shocked to hear but when she talk with Aman, he told her from now all decision of his life is made by his mother which shut both women mouth and told Jhanvi not to interfere in his life. From that day Jhanvi talk to Lavanya on phone rather than visiting her daily.

In RM she is alone because NK rarely talk to her. She call Arnav to complain about the behaviour of Aman and his mother with her and Lavanya. Arnav told her its not his responsibility to solve all the issue in everyone's life and cut the call. Jhanvi is angry and hurt by his behaviour. She call Arti to tell about Aman's family behaviour and Arnav distancing from her for that Arti said not to bother him because he has huge responsibility on his shoulder.

Chachi said "Jhanvi let Arnav breath and about Lavanya, Aman and his mother is there to take care of her."

Jhanvi "Arti how can you we were not worry about Lavanya, she lost her parents and now she is pregnant. She need us, she is daughter of our family."

Chachi "Jhanvi first I want to clear you are her bua which can't make her daughter of Rathore, our family. Ridhima and Bhavana are daughter of our family and now Khushi being Arnav's wife make her daughter of our family too, later Nikhil's wife will be another daughter of our family, Lavanya can never be daughter of our family but your relative only for us. I have more important work, so please you handle Lavanya because you are his bua."

By saying she cut the call.

Time passes Khushi's due date is near. Arnav bring her doctor with medical staff to help her with necessary things. Daima stay in palace because now anytime Khushi will be in labour. NK with Chacha and his brothers in law is waiting for news to fly to Marwar. Whereas in Raizada and Gupta family Parth and Payal become centre of their world but babuji is counting days so he know Khushi's due date in next two days but he saw Payal and buaji who love Khushi didn't talk about her in all these day. Their talk is always revolved around Parth which is eating him. He become normal and work in Anaya and Arushi but he is in daily contact with Arnav and Khushi to know about her but he didn't know that she is not in Delhi. Sometime when he was returning from work stop at Malhotra mansion to saw Khushi but it never happens. Arnav and Khushi maintain formal relation with all but never attach to them.