Ayan special 2

Ayan become naughty boy and Arnav is happy to see his son like this. Ayan sleep on bed with his parents.

One thing is same in Ayan and Arnav is that both love Khushi very much and fight for her attention. Ayan turn 1 year old tomorrow. He is excited for his birthday but when his ma and Papa didn't wish him with cake in night, he become sad. Arnav who read his mind and saw him awake at 12 midnight. 

Arnav apply his papa trick, he start massaging his head along with caressing his head. He saw Ayan slowly closing his eye and sleep. Arnav kiss his forehead and sleep with his family. Next morning Khushi wake up and saw both father and son hugging her. Ayan is lying on her stomach and Arnav put his legs on her. Khushi first removed her husband's leg which wake him. Khushi put finger on her lips to indicate Arnav not to make noise. After that she put Ayan on bed. She try to move out of bed but her son hold on her dress is strong. Arnav saw this, he blew air on Ayan's face which irritate him. He put his hand on face and sleep again. Khushi smile at her son's antics. She kiss his forehead and said "happy birthday Aayansh." 

Ayan open his eyes after listening his mother wishing him happy birthday. He start clapping. Arnav slap his own forehead.

Arnav "Khushi now your hyper active son won't let you do any work." Khushi is confused.

Arnav know now their hyper active and Mumma boy will attach to his mother's hips to know what she is planning for his birthday.

Khushi thought to get ready because today is the first birthday of their which they are going to celebrate in grand way. All influencial people around the India is invited along with AR and R group Delhi staff along with head of the main branches all around the globe. Guest list is very long. They are receiving wishes all around the world and they thanks them for their wishes with special chocolate made by one of the best company on ASR's order. When Khushi try to get up.

Ayan pull her dress and said ma.

Khushi try but could not get herself out of his grip then Arnav thought to help Khushi.

Arnav "Ansh let ma go then Papa and Ansh take bath. Till ma get ready we will select what Ansh is going to wear for pooja which ma organised for Ansh."

Ayan "na na ma Ansh bath."

Arnav "beta don't you want your ma look beautiful."

Ayan think and nodded "beautiful" in baby voice.

Arnav "yes beautiful. If ma get Ansh ready then how can she get time to ready and ma no beautiful but Papa don't need time because ma select Papa and Ansh dress to look handsome."

Ansh is thinking something hard by holding his mother dress.

Arnav thought "God what my super intelligent son think please save your poor child from your this intelligent child."

Ansh "ma dress Ansh. Ma beautiful." Leave Khushi dress and she went to bath.

Ansh bite his Papa's cheeks who is in his thoughts.

Arnav hiss and look at his son.

Ansh "Papa ma dress Ansh. Ma beautiful Ansh Papa handsome." Arnav understand what he is saying.

Arnav "let's select your ma dress." From the time he started speaking, Arnav stop calling Khushi his Jaan but call him Ansh's ma. He remember the day he decided that.

Flashback

One day Arnav come from office hell tired. He hug Khushi and said "Jaan I am hell tired." With that he kiss her passionately and in their passion they forget Ansh is sitting on bed watching them.