Part 6

Chachi who come out of shock first ask "Arnav what did you say, how she killed bhaiya."

Arnav look at Khushi who nodded which is seen by all.

Arnav "Chachi she is another Subhadra Malik in our life. Today I will answer for question why I give you and aunty right to be Rani maa of Marwar."

Jhanvi is shocked to listen this.

Babuji "so Mrs Arti Rathore and Mrs Malhotra say Ayan name in his ears. Did you get why I ask you Aman who said Ayan name in his ears. The woman who said name to heir of Marwar in his ears will be Rani maa of Marwar which is respectful position after King and Queen."

Khushi "how do you know all this babuji."

Babuji "I did my research then only I found."

Arnav "you are right babuji. Chachi from the time she know Papa is next heir of Marwar she became greedy to sit on throne with Papa. She started pressurising Papa to leave Ratna but Papa don't want to spoil Anjali's life to reveal Ratna and his marital status as well as her being illegitimate so Papa ask her time till he married off Anjali in good family. She didn't stop putting pressure on Papa then Papa know about her greedy nature. He cruse himself to fall for such greedy woman to destory Akhil and my life, he decided to divorce her after Anjali's marriage. He told me all this so I decided to help Papa by getting him help in divorce. Papa prepare divorce papers and I know where he kept those papers, so I got papers from his locker to get signatures. I got her signature by showing guardianship papers on Chachi's name. I give the signed papers to papa who sign and complete the formalities but their divorce is finalized the same of his death. Now according to law she is divorcee not widow."

Jhanvi "you are Arvind never divorce me, he love me."

Arnav "he loved you but what you give him pain nothing else. Papa was in pain to know that hus father and he have same fate, he is scared that I will have same fate as you."

Arnav "if you didn't call on that day Papa didn't die. You know Nikhil she know that day is Anjali marriage but she is continuously calling Papa because of that Papa went to his study to receive her call. He had fight with her on phone where he said after Anjali he will leave Ratna and divorce too. All this is heated by Ratna that caused Papa's death. She didn't pull the trigger but she is the reason why Ratna shot Papa. I know everything but I was quite because I promise Papa to protect Nikhil from pain. You pressurized me to give heir not for you but for yourself. Do you think I didn't know what you are planning Mrs Jhanvi Kashyap I know your plan."

Dada ji "what she is planning."

Arnav have evil smile said "she is planning to kill Khushi and me after getting Marwar heir our son. She want to sit on throne on behalf of Aayansh that is what her plan because that is the only way she sit on throne. She ask Guru ji too, who got doubts so he told me but I know from the starting. I take over everything at early age. She let me married because I told her how her life in Gupta so she thought that my Khushi is weak but didn't know she is tigress I present Khushi's that image and Lavanya also confirmed all this after seeing Khushi in office."

Chachi slapped her and said "I thought I know you but I was wrong."

Arnav "leave is Chachi her life is her punishment. Now her name in all official documents even her passport is now on Jhanvi Kashyap. Khushi and my enemies thought if we didn't react that means they we don't know but what they don't know that we strike them they don't have way to save themselves just like Subhadra Malik, Deviyani Raizada, Anjali Jha, Shyam Manohar Jha, Sheetal Kapoor now in that list you also join Jhanvi Kashyap."

Khushi "Arnavji we still have two more left why should delay them in including this list. Jhanvi Kashyap is over and for next are you ready."

Arnav "I am always ready for my enemies Khushi that's what my Dada and Papa taught me."