Part 5

In RM babuji ask Gupta and Raizada to come because there is nothing left to talk.

Payal who is ashamed of her behaviour didn't said anything but get up to go. Along with her all stand up to go.

Babuji turn and said "Mrs Rathore do you think I am fool to not know who you are. The facade you put I saw long back but I always think why Arnav never know this, now I got answer. You know why. Ask me."

All look at him but Jhanvi face show that her mask is removed.

Babuji "ok if you don't ask why I will tell myself. After Khushi marriage when I come from Marwar I started to find the history of Rathore. You know I found something interesting, if I am not wrong very soon you also find that too. Mrs Jhanvi Rathore wife of late Mr Arvind Rathore and mother of King of Marwar Arnav Singh Rathore your existence is finished. If you know the history of Marwar you will not do what you did. Now you are no one, very soon world know to. Enjoy." Babuji went with evil smile which scare others. All left leaving her in her thoughts.

Jhanvi ask "what history he is talking I need to find for that I should go to Marwar."

She ask the driver to take her to Marwar. Who said Mam I can't take you to without ASR permission. Arnav already ordered guards to not bring Jhanvi by road because it is dangerous.

Guard "Mam you can go by flight I will arrange tickets for you."

Jhanvi nodded. Guards went to arrange tickets but didn't get any because all flights to Delhi to Marwar are cancelled by aviation department on ASR request for the security purpose of Prince. They also accept his request after knowing the birth of Prince. ASR block all routes for her to reach Marwar. She is furious but can't do anything apart from wait.

In Aman's home, Lavanya try to talk to Aman who didn't give any heed to her words, then she went to talk to her mother in law.

Asha "Lavanya did you bring that pot into its earlier form which Arnav broke that day."

Lavanya look at her with shocked expression because she know where this talk go.

Asha "that time you had chance to bring that pot I mean your relation with Arnav and Khushi in better condition but now you don't have any relation with them. Their behaviour shows towards us everything, there Dada ji, Chacha, Chachi, Arnav's cousin sisters with their family, all those who are in Marwar right now took that chance to improve their relations with them that is why they are with them not like all of us who got to know the news from someone else. Now nothing is their talk because time for talk or action is gone. You just focus on your relation with your baby and husband."

By saying she left for her room. Lavanya sit with crying face.

In Payal's house buaji is in guilt to forget Khushi.

Buaji "from now I will take care of Khushi and my grandson."

Babuji "she don't need your care for neither for her son nor for herself because she have her family with her. The family who are in Marwar to take care of them. You just now focus on the business in which Khushi and Arnav investment their money Anaya and Arushi, along with Parth and Payal."

He left to his room.

Garima "Jiji he should not talk to you like this, you are his elder sister."

Payal "Amma buaji is capable to handle her problems you no need to poke your nose. I accept you on Khushi's request which is the biggest mistake of my life for which I repent for rest of my life." Parth started crying so she went to her room to feed him and Akash follow her.

All went to their room. Shashi and Garima share room.

Here in Marwar pooja is going for the well-being for the newly born Prince. Time is flying by Arnav spending his time with his son and wife. Prince is happy to get all attention of his parents. No one come into their room expect Daima, Arti and Mrs Malhotra. Doctor and nurse went to Delhi on 4th day. Daima help Khushi to take bath along with taking care of Prince. Chachi and aunty come to give them food. On sixth day their is big pooja is organised to name the Prince. World is eager to know the name of Prince. All media is waiting for official announcement from ASR. Today is the day when Jhanvi Rathore lost his existence.