Ayan special 5

Ayan looking at the group of particular people who are eyeing his ma and Papa. Seeing him looking in particular direction all men of the family look in that direction to see 8 people are standing and enjoying party. But they are confused who are 5 among them.

Karan "how will we know who are 5 among them."

All men come near stage to celebrate Ayan's birthday hear him then Mr. Malhotra said "simple by looking their face."

Then he point to those 5 people then all look at them and know whatever he said is right.

NK "now what to do with them."

Dev "we have to do something before Prince and his father do something. One thing is sure both will not let them go without doing anything. I don't want them to do anything against them to spoil their mood or party."

Aman "we will follow Ayan's plan of bum ui."

Abhay slap on his head and said "are you one year old to do something like that."

Aman rub his head then ask "so why don't you enlighten us what we should do."

Mahi who is standing behind them hear all their talk and said "something big and fun."

All turn to see her than Mahi "tell me everything then may be I will helpful for you all."

Abhay told her everything and after hearing them Mahi said "I have plan for them."

Dev "tell us your plan."

Mahi "for my plan Khushi and Vahini Di should leave the party otherwise we all will be in problem."

All hear her and know she is right. They all start thinking about ideas to send them away from party.

Dada ji left from their which none of them notice.

Dada ji went towards Khushi and said "Khushi I was thinking that their is Devi Maiya temple in this area and that one is famous. So I want to go to pray for Ayan. I want Arnav, Ayan and you join me but by looking at Ayan I don't want him to take with me so can you come with me their. We will come in half an hour till then let him enjoy here. Arnav is here for take care of Ayan. Will you come with me."

Khushi"ok Dada ji."

Dada ji "Vahini can join us. She is Dev's wife so it will be good for her to know about our family values."

Khushi "you are right. Let me tell Arnav ji all this and I will bring Vahini bhabhi."

Khushi went to tell Arnav and Vahini about the new update.

Dada ji come to the place all are standing and thinking so hard.

Dada ji said "I am taking Khushi and Vahini with me. I think half an hour is more than enough for you all to finish everything."

All look at him in shock because till now they are thinking how to send both women away from party but here Dada ji complete the task in few minutes. They saw Khushi is coming with Vahini, Arnav and Ayan in their direction.

Both women left with Dada ji then Mahi said "we have less time to take revenge from those so anyone have plan apart from Ayan's bum ui plan."

Ayan hear his Chachi and clapping his hand with smile.

They all discussed their plan then they went to implement their plan. Arnav took Ayan with him on stage. 

Arnav took Mike and said "ladies and gentlemen thank you to you all to come here to give your wishes to my son. So let me offical introduce him to you all. Aayansh Singh Rathore Khushi and Arnav's son."