Ayan special 4

When they enter all eyes on them. Ayan like all this attention just like his father. Ayan try to pull his hands from his parent's hold but when he is unsuccessful he look at his ma then Papa with innocent eyes. Khushi saw her son's innocent look.

Arnav saw their exchange then he pick Ayan and said "Ansh first we will meet all then you can play with others."

Ayan put his head on his Papa's shoulder which Arnav understand very well. When Ayan know he can't go against his parents wish so he put his head on their shoulders which means he accepted their decision.

Arnav and Khushi went to the stage where all come to give them and Prince their wishes. They are recieving wishes with smile along with gifts they brought for Ayan but little prince have his own plan.

When he saw his parents are busy with guest, he slip quietly from their. When he is coming down from stage he look here and there to see that no one is watching him but he is wrong because his Papa's and bade Dada's eyes are on him always because they know who he is. He is moving towards the play area but he saw someone looking at his ma and Papa which he didn't like it.

There are few men in party who are looking at Khushi with lustful which make Ayan angry and few women are looking at his Papa lustful eyes also which rise his temper. He look at those 5 people who are looking at appropriately towards his parents. Three of them are women and 2 are men. He didn't understand their gesture meaning but he understand one thing that they are looking at his ma and Papa which he didn't like it because no one can look at his ma and Papa with bad intention. Baby's are pure who can feel good and bad things.

Arnav seeing his son angry and knowing reason he also become angry bull too by hearing thoughts of those two men but in all this he didn't give thoughts to those women who are eyeing him.

Ayan look here and there then he went to food area where he saw servers. He pull one server's pant. Server saw prince so he bend down and ask why he is here.

Ayan rise his hand in a manner to ask him to pick him. Server pick him in his arms then Ayan look at the table where plates and spoons are arranged in proper manner for guest but he didn't find fork so his ask in baby language for fork which server didn't understand.

Another server who listen all this come there and ask "prince you want fork."

Ayan nodded his head up and down then that server give him toothpick because he is child who may get hurt with fork.

Ayan throw the toothpick and ask in his baby language for fork. So both servers took him to kitchen to get fork in all this his bodyguards are following him with Dev who didn't understand why he is asking fork.

Ayan saw fork on spoon stand. He rise his hand towards them then one server pick one fork to give him but he rise his plam to show 5 which they thought his baby gesture. When they didn't give Ayan more he wriggling in the server's arm. Who come out of kitchen and put him down.

Ayan walk towards his Papa who is talking to some businessmen with fork in his hand but server took fork from his hands and said "prince come I will take you to ASR and man." Server pick him along with fork in his pocket.

Arnav saw them coming so he open his arms. Seeing his Papa's open arms he jumped. After settling in Papa's arms he forwarded his hand towards server and ask for fork in baby language. Server give fork and went for his work.

After that Arnav excuse himself to talk to his son.

Ayan show fork to his Papa and said "Papa fork bum ui." He is telling his Papa with his hands action to put fork on bum and ui.

Arnav understand what he want and laugh knowing his extraordinary smart son's plan.

Dev who is seeing all this come there and ask "what both of are doing here. And Arnav why he is asking for fork."

Ayan look at his Mamu then Papa to shake his head to not tell him which is seen by Dev.

Arnav said in Ayan's ear "Ansh Dev Mamu will help us."

Ayan nodded no because he know Dev Mamu will tell everything to Mami V who will told ma everything. After hearing his son's thought Arnav understand why he didn't want to tell Dev.

Arnav "Dev I will tell you only when you promise to keep this secret with you only. You can't tell Vahini also."

Dev look at duo to see Ayan moving his head up and down. Dev know something is cooking in father-son mind so he said "ok I promise I will not tell anything to anyone not even Vahini."

Arnav then told him about those two men who are looking at Khushi with lust filled eyes with his gesture to not say any bad words in front of his son then  Ayan look at his Papa to tell him about other three women too. After listening his son's thought Arnav look at him and said "Dev here in party two men are looking at Khushi inappropriately along with three women who are looking at me in inappropriately manner which is seen by us so we are planning to punish them for eyeing on Khushi and me. Ayan want to use fork."

Dev "how."

Arnav smile and ask "Ansh tell Dev Mamu how we are using fork."

Ayan "Mamu fork bum ui."

Dev look at him with open mouth which is seen by all because other didn't listen their talk but seeing their expression they understand something is cooking.

Chachi call Arnav to come on stage with Ayan to cut the cake.

When Aman come and put his hand on his shoulder to make him come out of thoughts. Dev type a message in a whatsapp group which is group of all male members of the families. Arnav feel vibration of his phone then look at Dev. He understand what is the reason of vibration of his phone but he let others to do work because he is going to enjoy with his wife and son.

Khushi see fork in Ayan's hand so she ask "Arnav ji why did you give him fork. You know it could hurt him."

By saying pull him in her arms and after taking fork give it to server back.

Ayan pouted because his plan of ui is destroyed by his ma. But how can the little prince let those people go after eyeing his parents. He will find another way to punish them but in the party 5 people are shamelessly eyes the couple don't know what they are going to face in future.

Mumma Bearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें