Part 3

Khushi spent 7 days in Malhotra Mansion where she play pranks on Karan. Poor Karan become her victim. One day Khushi put adult movie on Karan's laptop when he went to bathroom that was seen by uncle who shouted him for watching such movie with his sister who is pregnant around him. Karan is confused how adult movie run in his laptop because he never like this kind of thing so never watch it in his life. But aunty know it's Khushi prank on him because she saw her doing something on his laptop but didn't say anything that time but when he find Karan is thinking hard then told him Khushi doing something in his laptop from then he put password in laptop to save himself. Arnav and Karan bonding become strong day by day because both discuss about Khushi. Khushi is common topic for them. Another day Khushi make his girlfriend believe that he is married and cheating on her. Karan's girlfriend is none other than ASR's secretary Sachi Panghal but later she told them its her prank. One day she come to Malhotra Mansion to meet Khushi because she know how much Karan love his sister. That day Khushi play prank on both of them with uncle and aunty. Sachi cry after that by thinking that Karan family rejected her. In short Khushi play pranks on everyone in Malhotra Mansion including Malhotra couple and servent too. Khushi is loved by servent and guards too.

Aman and Lavanya know that Lavanya is pregnant. So Arnav decreases her work. Mahi and NK decided they will marry after Khushi's delivery.

Khushi with Mahi making Arnav run behind her.

After returning from RM Khushi got to know about Lavanya's pregnancy. She give her best wishes to her and Aman by telling him roll up his sleeves. Khushi become more happy now a days which all thought that Khushi forgive them and happy with them but they are wrong she is happy because her baby make her happy. Lavanya pregnancy is surprising for Aman because he always use protection. He want to wait for Khushi delivery but Lavanya want baby. What they don't know Lavanya pregnancy is miracle done by Khushi's baby to keep all of them away from Khushi. Jhanvi started spending more time with Lavanya because she believes that through Lavanya's baby his brother is coming back to her which is absolutely wrong.

One day Khushi and Mahi are in AR when Arnav is in R group office which is head office but Arnav never change AR name after bring it under R group umbrella. AR name is known to all which is Arvind Raghvendra, which he started to thanks to two most important person in his life his Papa and Dada ji. Mahi come to Khushi with two cards. Khushi grabbed them with gleam. Mahi know what she want so both went to Chandni chowk to buy things. 

Khushi is always surrounded by guards. Khushi and Mahi buy few things to eat and went to roam aound. After reaching metro station they run inside followed by guards who are running after them. After punching cards they went inside but guards can't go inside because they had guns with them and stop by security forces. Rajeev call ASR to tell the situation till then both friends board metro. Khushi laugh by ditching guards and know now Arnavji will be known about her stunt but she want to travel in metro which is her first time but Mahi travel before too. Mahi ask for metro card from two of her colleagues who had them for a day for Khushi who ask for it. 

Arnav call Khushi but she didn't pick by seeing her husband then he call Mahi who also not pick but drop message that she will take care of Khushi and they are in metro.

Arnav after receiving message ask her which and where but didn't get reply. Arnav know Khushi but he is scared of his rivals who may harm her to get him. Khushi and Mahi are enjoying metro with their food which they brought. Arnav got to know that both of them had cards which means difficult to know them which is their next stop.

Till then Rajeev call Shakti and Dev to tell situation who get in contact with metro to know about them. Shakti ask permission to access the CCTV of metro for ASR and Dev put their phone on tracking. Arnav reached metro head office to saw them and saw from past 1 hours they change 3 metro randomly with anything in their mind. They are eating and talking without any kind of stress because they give stress to Arnav. Arnav saw Khushi talking to baby.