Ayan special 1

Ayan is 6 months old. One day he sit on bed when his mother is in bathroom, she thought he is sleeping but what she saw that he is crawling all around the bed by making noise like celebrating his new achievement. Khushi call Arnav on FaceTime. Arnav received call and saw his son crawling all around the bed. He is shocked to see all this that he forget he is in the middle of meeting with foreign delegates. He forget in his happiness that his laptop is connected to projector, all are seeing his son antics.

Khushi "did you see Arnavji Ansh is crawling."

Arnav nodded his head in happiness and then they hear his baby voice. Ansh who is looking at his mother.

Khushi "Ansh Papa."

Ansh saw his Papa on phone. First he give kiss to his mother then his Papa. After that he should his new moves by rolling on bed. Arnav and Khushi laugh by seeing their son antics.

Aman who come to his concious said "ASR."

Arnav look at him and around him to know what happen. He disconnect his laptop to projector.

Arnav "Khushi I will call you later."  By saying he disconnect the call.

One of delegates ask "is he your son. How old he is."

Arnav "yes he is my son Aayansh Singh Rathore. Sorry can we complete this meeting I want to go home." He easily dodge their questions.

With each passing days Ayan become more active. It became difficult to find him in one place. Khushi is running after him then Arnav put barriers all around house to make it safe for him. 

Day passes now the day come where Ayan forced his father to edge.

Ayan thought "I want Papa to punish them all for hurting ma and him but for that something is to do." He losen the nut bolt of the chandelier and sit below but saved by his ma.

When he saw his mother in pain, he thought "sorry ma this is the last time I give you pain to you and Papa but it is needed to free you both." He hug his mother.

After all the drama when Malhotra come to see Khushi and Ayan. He didn't let his mother to get up from bed. Whenever she try he shouted at her in baby language. 

Mrs Malhotra "Khushi I think he will control you better then us. If we ask you to stay in bed then you won't listen but now tell me how will you handle your Ansh."

By hearing Ansh from someone else he shouted at his Nani like saying how can you call me Ansh, call me Ayan.

All didn't understand him but Arnav understand him and said "aunty don't call him Ansh, call him Ayan." She nodded with smile and said "Ayan beta make sure your mother rest till her injuries get cured." He nodded and hug his mother. All laugh seeing him but none know he understands everything.

With time Khushi get healed and Ayan keep her on bed and stay with her too.

After getting healed Khushi join office and Ayan also join. He sit on his Papa's chair which all find funny but Arnav take it seriously. So one day when Khushi is busy with others and leave Ayan with Arnav. Arnav took him to his room by saying other he will come.

Arnav lock the door and put his son on bed and sit in front of himself on his toes on floor to make himself to eye level of his son.

Arnav "Ansh I know you want to help your ma and me but beta your ma and I want you to enjoy every phase of your life whether it is your childhood or adulthood. Your ma and I never had normal life but we want our children to live normal life for that we can do anything then why are you taking burden. You are heir of Marwar but I will not give you responsibility of business and Marwar till you turn 25 years so don't think anything enjoy. You are Ansh Khushi and Arnav Ansh not some King so don't behave like King. I am allowing to sit on my chair not because what you are thinking of doing but as your childish wish. Not be a naughty boy and intelligent at the same time. From now till your 25th birthday I find you taking burden of Marwar heir then I will not handover you all responsibility till I am alive."