Part 2

Khushi didn't say anything, just closed her eyes to enjoy to love and care. Khushi slept soon.

Mrs Malhotra come out of her room after covering her with blanket and keeping pillow around her so that in her sleep she won't put pressure on her stomach.

She saw her husband and son is sitting in hall. She join them.

Mr Malhotra "did she talk."

Mrs Malhotra nodded no.

Karan "ma Papa I told you about all the happening their."

Mrs Malhotra "Karan that is why I bring her here. The doctor report your Papa got is scaring me. Karan when I know that I can't become mother I was broken but your Papa support me going against the world then you and Neeti come in our life. But Khushi is pregnant and her thoughts are affecting her baby too."

Mr Malhotra "we can say that we understand her pain but we can't understand that. She is suffocating by blaming herself that her parents, Neeti and Kashyap couple died while protecting her. Guilt of someone death without killing them is much more than killing someone. When we kill someone we try may ways to justify our action but when we didn't actually killing but consciously we know they died because of us, the guilt and pain of knowing start suffocating us. In my career I saw many people but she is different. She is actually child from inside because she never get time to grow." 

Arnav who just come ask "what you want to say."

They look at him and know why he is here.

Mr Malhotra "Arnav you and Khushi both are not different. You are forced to grow up but somewhere child inside is lost in you who is trying to find himself. Khushi's past behaviour itself tell she is suffering from depression. She always laughing and making people around her laugh is not due to happiness but really reason is pain. She is hiding pain behind all this because she never had anyone to share her pain like you who hide behind your arrogance. You both are medicine for eachother pain. Talk and let it out from your system. That is the cure of the pain and suffocation you are feeling."

Arnav look at him and saw that his Papa is talking to him. His Papa is guiding him like when is alive.

Mrs Malhotra "she is in her room upstairs to right third room."

Arnav stand up to go when Mr Malhotra "I am not saying to forgive those who did wrong with you but I am saying to free yourself from pain both of you. Family means sharing and caring. Sharing not only happiness but pain, responsibility, fear and other negative emotions too. Arnav your baby is coming to both of you only."

Arnav went towards direction and open the door to see Khushi is sleeping. Arnav went to her and remove pillow to lay down with her in blanket. Khushi feel his presence and open her eyes.

Arnav hug her and cry fir first time because he know he need to take a lead.

Khushi get up and hug him. She asking "what happen Arnavji."

Arnav "Khushi I can understand your pain because I feel similar pain when Papa died to protect me from Ratna."

Khushi look at him with tearful eyes.

Arnav "Khushi who love us unconditionally understand us without giving explanation. Those who blame us, their love is like mirage which vanish when went near."

Khushi hug him while crying said "Arnavji I never want them to die. I ask Baba some alternative but he said this is the only solution. They make me swear on them to not tell anyone. They know what they are doing but every blame me. First ma and Papa then Neeti Didi and now Mama and Mami. Arnavji why I am the reason for their death."