Chapter 27 - I'm all yours

Start from the beginning

Extending my tongue out I flicked it over her already peaked nipple, feeling her flinch underneath me, goosebumps appearing on her skin as I knew how much she loved it, before sucking and rolling her hard peak in between my teeth.

Her sweet moan filled the room, like music to my ears as I knew I was the source for her pleasure. What more could I ask for?

My hand found its way to her other breast, massaging and rolling the nipple between my fingertips as I felt her breathing increase.

"Fuck, please untie me, i wanna touch you so bad" she whimpered as I chuckled against her skin. Stopping briefly as I looked her in the eyes, my hand traveling down her stomach, straight to her lower region.

"Not yet Princess, you can hold out a little longer...I'm not finished yet" I whispered, before connecting my hand to the place she craved it most. Her head rolling back, letting out another moan as I slipped a finger into her wet folds.

The oh so powerful Morelli, powerless under my touch. Her moans and her pretty little faces she made were so hot. So sexy. I couldn't get enough of it.

I was already so hard for the girl, I wanted nothing more than to let her please me, but this moment was all about her, about letting her know I would do anything for her. I would make her feel so good she would forget all of her worries and fears. Keep her in a state of pure bliss.

I circled my thumb around her clit softly and slowly at first, adding to the already heightened sensation as she jolted her hips, trying to create more friction and bit her lip, holding back another moan as I grinned.

"Careful, you don't wanna hurt yourself" I reminded, looking up at the bandage on her stomach, my other hand holding her waist down so she didn't move to much.

"I don't care if you hurt me, oh fuck Chan...i need you" she half whispered half moaned which was such a fucking turn on. I couldn't help but groan at the sound of it.

Within seconds I had switched out my fingers for my tongue, lapping her up like she was my last meal. Making sure to pay attention to all her sensitive spots, her core throbbing against my touch.

The moans were endless, she had crossed the point of no return and there was no going back now.

Her mouth slightly parted, head tilted back and eyes slightly starting to roll. I knew she was close.

Sliding my finger back in, pumping faster while my tongue lapped her in the same pace i felt her body quiver, her legs shaking as he moans increased.

"Chris....don't stop" she whined as her hips bucked once more, letting out another moan I felt her walls clenched as she finished on my finger.

I could see she was panting, still riding out that orgasm as I sat up, leaving her there shaking and moaning, trying to come to terms with just how amazing she felt.

I decided now was the time to finally free her, removing the tie from her wrists as they fell onto the bed, her now biting her lip, a wicked smile playing on her face as I knew she had to have her own plans in store for me.

Alicia's P.O.V

Words couldn't even describe the euphoric feeling I felt being tied up and letting Chan do what he pleased.

My body ached to touch him the entire time, and now I was free. Even If I was still limited with movement I could finally get my hands on him.

Pulling him closer his lips found mine once more, one big heated make out session that left us breathless but still gagging for more. My hand trailing down, feeling every aspect of his defined body, sculpted by the aussie gods themselves.

My hand reached his tip, catching him off guard at first until I wrapped my hand around his length, smirking into the kiss as I felt him grunt. My sudden touch clearly having an effect on him.

And trust me, nothing was hotter than the sounds he made. We love a man who let's us know how good we make him feel.

Taking his length in my hand I began to pump him, up and down, slowly at first before speeding up the pace, I felt him bite my lip softly as he pulled away from the kiss, catching his breath and focusing on this new sensation.

"Relax Channie" I whispered, grinning back at him, knowing now was my turn to make him weak at the knees, "I'll make you feel good too".

But before I had the chance to do anything else I felt his hand back at my lower region, ready for a second round of pleasure as I hummed to myself.

After minutes of pleasing eachother Chan sat back upright, in between my legs, pulling me closer to him as he ripped open a condom and threw away the wrapper in a mere few seconds. Rushing to get himself inside me all over again.

Positioning himself at my entrance, breathing fast from almost being close himself, him needing this as much as I did.

"You ready?" He asked, even hot and flustered and wanting to fuck me hard he knew there was a limit and he still had to be careful due to my injuries.

I nodded, adjusting myself slightly as he began to push himself in, the two of us letting out a sigh of pure pleasure as his hands rested at my thighs.

I could never get over the way he felt inside me, our two bodies linking together as if they were a match, giving us both an immense feeling of pleasure.

He was slow but thrusting deeply, more intimate this time than we had ever been. I pulled him closer, my hands cupping his face as I kissed him, like I needed him. His body towering over me as each movement took away any of my worries or doubts.

One of his hands resting beside my head while the other held my waist for balance, pushing deeper and picking up the pace. I knew he needed this release too, after everything that happened with San, with Mingi, I wanted him to feel good. He was and always will be the only one.

"You're so beautiful" He whispered, his breath caught in his chest as I knew he was coming close. Gasping slightly at the sudden change of pace my nails dug into his shoulder, feeling my walls begin to tighten once more.

"You're mine you know that?" He asked, half grunted before placing another kiss to my lips.

"Mmhmm, all yours...oh god I'm all yours Chris" I managed to answer as my stomach tightened, that butterfly feeling reappearing as the pleasure took over, my words caught in my throat to the point all I was able to do was moan for him as I felt the tingles shooting through my legs.

His last movements were hard, hitting my g-spot over and over leaving me a whimpering mess.

"Fuck Liss, you feel so good" He moaned, his thrusts becoming more sloppier as I felt him twitch inside me, knowing he was on the verge of finishing. Within seconds I was there too, climaxing together as we both let the orgasms ride out, making sure we both felt the absolute height of it before Chan collapsed on the bed beside me, his chest rising and falling quickly, catching his breath back.

The next minute or so spent in silence, my head and hand on his chest, his hand resting on my shoulder. No words were needed.

I thought for a moment about saying it, you know, those three extremely important words that couples say to eachother. Would this even be the right time for that?

Whenever is the actual right time for that?