Chapter Fifty-Five

Quick A/N: Don't cream your pants, but the moment that some of you have been waiting for is finally here. I would like to apologize beforehand if it's bad because I have never written anything like this before. If you would like to experience the full effect of this chapter, listen to this link https://youtu.be/mPZkdNFkNps and feel free to listen to 'I wanna by yours' by Artic Monkeys at the same time because that's exactly what I was doing while writing this chapter. It really sets the mood. Enjoy <3

_ _ _

By the time Lennon finished her bath, Changbin had left. She figured that he must have decided to go back to the room he shared with Chan. She didn't mind, but she wished she could have, at least, told him good night. She brushed off the thought and reached out to pull down the blankets on the bed.

A click and the turning of her hotel room door opening caused her to stop. Changbin entered with a closed fist and a bottle of water. "Sorry about that, Chan wanted to let me know that they've canceled the concert for later today. I brought you some medicine for your hangover."

"You didn't have to do that."

"Yeah, but I wanted to."

She thanked him as he dropped the Advil into her hand and handed her the bottle of water. He had just got it out of the vending machine, so it was ice cold. She cracked it open, took a sip of water, and swallowed the pill. Feeling dehydrated, she quickly started to chug the water.

After drinking half the bottle, she pulled it away from her mouth. Water dribbled down her chin. She used the back of her hand to wipe it away. Changbin couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Are you okay?"

"Hm?"

"You won't stop staring at me. Is there something on my face? Is it my eyes? I know they're still red from getting shampoo in them. Don't worry, they feel a lot better."

He slowly shook his head and finally pulled his eyes away. "Sorry, it's nothing. I should be going back to my room and letting you get some sleep. Have a good night, Lennon."

"Wait!" She reached out and grabbed his hand before he could leave. "What is it? I won't be able to sleep until you tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong, it's just...ugh." He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. "You have no idea what type of effect you can have on people."

Lennon frowned, "what's that supposed to mean?"

He tugged her towards his chest. He was taller than her, so he had to look down at her. She looked at him through thick black eyelashes. "It means that you are incredibly beautiful and that can make a man lose his mind. So before I do something I regret, I need to go back to my hotel room. I'll see you tomorrow."

He started to pull away, but Lennon stopped him by grabbing the front of his t-shirt. Before he could say anything, she spoke for him. "And what if I want you to do something you'll regret?"

"I still think you're hungover and you probably feel like shit. We can finish this conversation tomorrow morning when you feel better."

"You're so annoying, just shut up and kiss me already."

He didn't have to be told twice. He dipped his head down to greet her plump lips with his own. Peppermint toothpaste still lingered from him brushing her teeth earlier. Uncomfortable with the height difference, he did the only thing he could think of.

Slightly pulling away he mumbled a "jump" into her ear. She paused for a moment to realize what he said. His fingers brushed against the sides of her waist. She squatted slightly before she jumped. Her arms wrapped around his neck.