chapter 30

“Ahhh.. why does my head feel so heavy” Yn say holding her head

“ohh, you woke up?” someone speaks while gliding finger on Yn’s cheek to her neck. Voice sound familiar but she cannot remember whose voice it is.

Yn looks in the direction of the sound, but it's all a blur. She rubs her eyes and looks again. A man was standing next to her bed, crouched down to the level of her face.  Seeing him so close to her, Yn pushes him and gets up from the bed. “who are you and where am i?” yn looks around she was in a big beautiful but dark room with all the windows were covered with curtains.

“I guess you don't even recognize me”  the person standing in the room speaks and walks towards Yn.

Yn stares at the person and tries to remember if she has ever seen him. The person have impressive body with broad shoulders.

“do you want me to remind you who i am babygirl” He smirk saying this as he see Yn’s shocked face, he understands that yny has come to know who he is. “Now I know you know who I am”

“Akio,who took this world by deception”

“I have not taken any deception, this is my world, I have made it, and it’s belongs to me, and whatever is mine, I make it mine anyway” Akio says with proud smile and stands in front of Yn.

“I'm not interested in listening to your bullshit just tell me how am i here and why you brought me here” Yn looks at him angrily, “where is Eva i know you kidnapped her”

“ohh, my littlegirl is still worrying about her friend who cheated on her” Akio bends over her face and whispers in her ear, “And to answer your first question, why did you come here and how? As I said before, I make mine what’s mine And how did you come here, you should know from your dear friend”

Yn pushes him away from her “stay away from me, don't come near me”

He laughs loudly and says, “Why, is that your little boyfriend coming to save you or is he coming to kill me, By the way, I am also waiting for him, that when he coming to save you and when my men brought him in front of me so that i can kill him in front of your eyes” Akio says while holds yn’s chin tightly. Yn tries to release her chin away from him but his grip is too strong.

Akio is about to say something but his words is interrupted by a knock on the door.

“can i talk to Yn for a moment” Eva speaks to him coming into the room.

Akio looks at Yn and leaves her chin and says, “Here is your friend as you were looking for so eagerly, here you go, I will leave you both alone” Saying this he leaves from the room.

“Eva, are you fine, I know he has kidnapped you, but don't worry, we will get out of here.” Yn say and hug Eva tightly.

Eva pushes Yn “leave me Yn” Eva goes and sits on a couch in the room say, “I just came to ask you where is Jimin”

“Eva what happened to you and why are you behaving like this” Yn goes near to her, “Akio was saying that you have cheated me, what is all this, And he even said, to ask you how I got here, will you tell me what is happening.”

“yes i did, because of me you are here, i brought you here” Eva shouts and stands in front of Yn, “I told Akio that you are Kimi whom he has been looking for since so many days, who is going to kill him”

“What!? Eva what are you saying” Yn speaks while holding Eva’s shoulder, “you know what you did”

“yes i know, i know what i did but you know what you did to me” Eva speaks looking into Yn’s eyes.

Yn looks at her in astonishment, “what are you talking about”
Eva laughs and say, “Look how innocent you are acting Yn, as if she doesn't know what you have done” Eva claps as she walks around Yn, Eva stop behind Yn and spins her hard on her side and say, “You took away my Jimin whom I used to love since childhood”

“Eva but...” yn tries to speak but Eva silences her “Don't start your dialogue again that I can understand how you feel, because you can't understand Yn, You will never feel that because you have never seen your love kissing someone else, Hearing from the person you love that he doesn't love you at all, he loves someone else” Eva breaks down while speak. Yn tries to hug Eva but Eva pushes her away.

“ok and i agree that you are angry with me i hurt you But our friends, our friends, they have not done anything to you, yet they can be in danger because of you, Eva, what you're doing could put our friends in danger, Lina, Jungkook Taehyung Jimin and Jimin may be in danger too you know Eva”

“I don’t care, I don’t  fucking care about anyone I just want my Jimin back” saying this Eva walk towards the door.

“how you are going to get your Jimin, he is trapped somewhere else in another world. Even if he comes into this world, then the person from whom you have taken help, he going to kill him” Hearing yn, Eva stops and walks towards her.

“Don't try to manipulate me Yn as you manipulated Jimin, I have already talked to Akio and he has promised me that if I bring you to him, He won't do anything to us, he just need you” Saying that, Eva starts leaving from there.

“He has lied to you, he just confessed in front of me that he will kill Jimin, please try to understand what you are doing is wrong” Yn speaks but Eva ignore her words and leaves from there locking the door from outside.