chapter 25

“What we should do now, We can just sit like this, Lina's life could be in danger” Eva says

Yn listens to Eva and looks at Lina who was  scared . Yn caresses her hand and says, “don’t worry Lina, We will not let anything happen to you”

“Hey Lina, we are all with you, don't worry” Jungkook says with a smile.

“Yes guys, I know nothing will happen to me as long as you all are with me.”

“I think we shouldn't stay here anymore, this place is not safe for us anymore” Sana speaks looking at everyone.

“But where can we go, we don't even know any other place here” Taehyung says looking at Sana.

“I know a place and it's the safest now, we can go there” Sana speaks comfortingly.

“Ok, Tell me when should we leave to go there, because I don't want my friends in more trouble anymore” Jimin asks in serious tone.

“I talk to Taemin first and ask him how the whole situation is, when and what the men of Akio are doing, and when it's safe time, we'll leave to go” Sana says and everyone nodded
.
Jimin gets up from there and goes to his room.
“He's little worried, Yn you go and talk to him” Taehyung says looking at Yn.

Yn nodded and she follows Jimin to his room. She entered to Jimin's room and sees him standing in the balcony.

Yn goes to the balcony and hugs Jimin from behind, “what are you thinking?”

“Nothing, you tell me why ar you here” Jimin says still looking straight.

“What do you mean i can't come to spend time with my boyfriend” Yn says and Stands next to Jimin and turns Jimin's face to herself, “Or you are now bored with me, and now you do not want to spend time with me and you want to leave me”

“Yes, now I am bored with you, I have got what I wanted, so now you are of no use to me, so we should break up now” Jimin says dramatically

“Yahh park Jimin” yn lightly hit Jimin on his chest. "Why do you think you can leave me this easily? Remember, I am never going to give up chasing you."

Jimin laugh and hug her and say, “how can i leave you, you are my home, no matter wherever I go, I will come back to you, to my home” He kisses her forehead.

Yn  wrap her arms around Jimin's waist and rest her head on his chest “i love you Jimin”

“I love you more”

“Sir these are some photos which our men have taken” Man gives photos to Akio

“hmm, Let me see” Akio takes the photos from his man look at them.

There were some photos of Yn with Lina doing something in the kitchen and some photos of Jimin and Yn talking in the balcony.

“The girl in the photo with ms.Kimi is the same girl you met the night of the party and that guy” that man hesitates to speak further.

“her little boyfriend” Akio completed that man word. “let me take a closer look at her little boyfriend” Akio puts all the photos to the side and picks up one photo in which Jimin and Yn were hugging.

“How badly I want to punish this guy for touching what’s mine” Akio says and tears that photo into two pieces that he was holding.

Another man comes and whispers something to first man. “Sir, we came to know that they are leaving for somewhere, if you speak, we will follow them.

“No, let them go where they go, In the end they will come to me only” Akio says and throw the picture of Jimin

“All ready to go” Jungkook speaks and he sits on the driving seat of the car.

“Sana, you are confirmed, it is safe for us to go now” Taehyung asks.

“Hey, Taehyung don't worry I talked to Taemin, and he told me, that it's safe and he'll inform us if he finds anything suspicious” Sana comforts Taehyung.

“ok guys go ahead” Taehyung says and head to second car Taehyung speaks and goes to the back seat of the other car, in which Yn and Jimin were
“Don't worry Jimin, let's follow Jungkook's car” Jimin nodded and start the car.

I didn't think I'd be able to write this long. I hope you all liking this story, and please if you don't like anything, you can tell me by commenting that I'll try to fix that.