chapter 19

Eva grabs a drink from the waitress and leave the dance floor, she goes to Jimin's but sees Jimin going with somewhere with Taehyung.
Eva stops Jimin from behind “Jimin, I need to talk to you about something.”

"Yes Eva, say" Jimin turn after hearing Eva’s voice.

“Not here, come with me” Eva speaks
Jimin looks at Taehyung and he nods to him to go. “Okay, but where?” Jimin ask Eva , but Eva ignores his question and start walking. Jimin goes after her.

Yn goes to find Lina in the same direction in which the waitress had taken Lina. She sees that there is a room at one end of the corridor and some guards standing there. That corridor was empty, there were no other people except the guards.
“Miss, why did you come here? No one is allowed to come here. You don't know, please go back.” one of the  guard speaks when he sees Yn.

“emm, Where is the way to go to the bathroom? Actually I am looking for my friend, she came in this direction to go to the bathroom." Yn asks to guard.

"You came in the wrong direction, there are no bathrooms here, so get out of here." guard pushes Yn

"what the fuck you doing" Yn says loudly.

The door to the room opened: "What's happening here to, you..." The waitress doesn't finish her sentence as she sees at Yn.

“You..., where is Lina, you brought her in this direction, tell me where is she” Yn grabs the waitress by the collar and asks.

"She has been gone for a long time, I don't know where she is, you go from here she is not here" waitress says And she snatches her collar from Yn's hand and is about to go to the room when Yn stops her and says "Don't lie, she's inside, I know let me check” Yn tries to enter the room, but guards caught and moves her from the room.

“Leave me” Yn tries to free herself from the grip of the guards. but they were very strong.

“Let her come inside” A deep voice comes from the room and the guards release Yn.

when the guards leave Yn, she goes inside the room. Dim light was burning in the room due to which nothing was visible clearly. But it was known that there was a king size bed, TV and couch in that room and someone was sitting on the couch but due to the dim light his face could not be seen properly.

Yn goes near to the man sitting on the couch and asks, “Where is Lina”
That man doesn't say anything and just points towards bed.

Yn walks towards the bed and sees Lina unconscious lying on the bed.
“what did you do with Lina” Yn turns back and ask in gritting.

“I haven't done anything” The man approaches Yn and whispers in her ear, "You didn't even let me do anything." He inhale her scent and bites her ear.

Yn pushes him back and says, "Stay away from me". And she tries to wake up Lina.

The man again approaches Yn and holding her arm, turns her towards him and says, “And if I don’t” He sees the hickey mark on her neck and says, "Your little boyfriend gonna beat me?”

“No, whose party you are in, he will kill you, you don't know, our new king respects women a lot and if he got to know about what you did he’s gonna kill you” Saying this, Yn wakes up to Lina and gives her support and starts walking with her towards the room door.

The guards try to stop her but the man signals the guards to let her go. She leaves the room with Lina.

"Oh my little girl, she don't even know I'm her new king hahaha” Akio says and watch her leaving. "Find out about her, I want her”

“So sir why did you let her go?” waitress ask Akio.

“I want her forever, not for one night” Akio says still watching Yn.

As Yn walks down the corridor carrying Lina, she finds Jungkook standing in front of her.
“What happened to Lina, is everything fine, Yn, it took you a long time to come, i was so worried, so  I was coming to see if everything is fine.” Jungkook speaks and Takes Lina from Yn and makes lina lie on the couch next to them.
“Yes, Lina is fine, she just drank too much, by the way Haven't Jimin and Taehyung come yet?” “I came, Jimin went somewhere with Eva, Eva had to talk to him about something.”

Taehyung speaks from the front
“Okay, I'll find Jimin and Eva, and someone find Sana too, then we'll go home.” Yn speaks and she leaves.

After searching for Jimin and Eva in the big hall for a while, Yn finally sees Eva and Jimin on the balcony.

Yn walk towards them “Jimin, i... Jimin what happens to you are you fine” Yn sees Jimin drenched in sweat. “Eva what happens to him?”

“Yn, let's go home I'm not feeling good, I'm feeling too hot” Jimin speaks and unbuttons his suit

“Okay, I'll take you" Yn supports Jimin and she takes him towards the exit.
“Eva please tell everyone, i am going first with Jimin” Saying this, Yn leaves from there.

Yn is about to leave the hall, When Sana stop her ask, “Miss Yn, what happened to Jimin?”

“i don't know either, Sana you go to everyone and go home with everyone, after that we will talk” saying that she is about exists the hall.When Sana again stop her says, "Here my friend, you take him with you, he will help you" Yn nodded and exit the hall with that guy and with Jimin

"Sir, someone wants to meet you" one of the guard says to Akio.

“I don’t want met anyone” Akio says.

“I know something about Kimi, and I want to share it with you, still you don’t want to  meet me”