chapter 23

“omg finally you both came, Are you both fine, and how are you now Jimin?” Lina bombards Jimin and Yn with questions as soon as she see them at the entrance gate of the apartment.

“Lina let them come inside first” Jungkook speaks and moves Lina from the entrance. “guys Jimin and Yn are here” Jungkook announces.

Hearing Jungkook's announcement, Taehyung comes from the kitchen with Sana and goes and hugs Jimin.
Upon hearing Jungkook's announcement, Eva also comes out of the guest room, and as soon as she sees Jimin, she rushes to him and hugs him tightly. “thank god Jimin you're fine, you know how scared i was” Eva look at Jimin then towards Yn and she move away from Jimin and says, “ I’m sorry, I was a little worried so when I saw Jimin safe and sound, I could not control myself.”

“It's ok Eva, I am fine, don't you worry” Jimin speaks and he follows Yn into the living room with Eva.

“You guys freshen up till then I will cook something for both of you” Sana speaks and she goes towards the kitchen.

“yes Yn come with me” Lina speaks up and takes Yn with her to the guest room.

Yn goes to the bathroom and freshens up, after wrapping her body in a towel she come out. And see Lina sitting on the  bed and playing games in her phone, she goes to her and speaks hesitantly, “ Lina, did you bring pills along with condoms?”

“omg Yn, what did you both do last night?” Lina asks shockingly, And she checks Yn from top to bottom.  And his eyes went to the hickeys on Yn's neck and collar bone, which had become even darker now.

“I can see you guys had a lot of fun last night” Lina speaks in a teasing manner.

“shut up Lina, and ans my question” Yn look at lina with serious face
“yah yah , i bought pills too, get dress-up till then i will bring” saying this Lina walks towards the wardrobe where she had kept the shopping items.

After getting freshens up and having lunch, everyone was sitting in the living room waiting for Jimin and Yn to answer their questions.

“Jimin and yn, you two are going to tell us, what happened last night?” taehyung ask impatiently.

Yn look at Jimin and he nodded to Yn as tell everyone what happened last night.

“So guys, someone drugged Jimin” Yn says looking and Jimin then look at everyone.

“what!!?” all say together. “But who and why?” Taehyung ask.

“Eva” Yn says while looking at Eva, as Yn says everyone look at her with shock.

“What Eva, Eva, it was you who drugged Jimin” Lina says and look at Eva With anger.

“Tell me why you gave drugs to Jimin” Jungkook says with anger.

“What me ,I didn't drugged  Jimin, trust me” Eva says and look at everyone, “I didn't even know that someone had drugged Jimin, trust me Jimin i haven’t” Eva says and look at Jimin with tears in her eyes.

“So is Yn lying, by the way last night Jimin, he was with you” Lina say.

“Yes, last night Jimin was with me, but I didn’t drugged him please trust me guys, Yn please trust me” Eva says while looking at Yn.

“Eva, that’s it are you going to tells as why you did...” Yn interpreted Lina and say, “Lina, come down, Eva is telling the truth, she didn't drugged Jimin”

“But yn, you just said that Eva did it” Taehyung ask confused.

“Guy’s please let her finish” Jimin says and signal Yn to continue.

“Eva didn't give drugs to Jimin intentionally, The drink that Eva offered to Jimin had drugs in it.”

“What, i didn't know anything about it” Eva says and look at Jimin. Jimin nodded at her insuring that he knows that she didn’t known about drugs.

“This means that someone else used Eva to give Jimin drugs, but who, Eva who gave you that drink?” jungkook ask Eva.

“Hmm, that drink as much as I remember, a waitress offer as when i was on the dance floor with Yn and Lina”

“ It’s so confusing, how someone know about us, how they know Eva know Jimin” Jungkook ask with confused expression.

“Jungkook I didn't fucking tell everyone, let Yn finish her talk, after that say what fucking you have to say, what’s the fucking thing you don’t understand” Jimin says with irritated tone, because Jungkook repeatedly asking questions.

“yahh , Jiminssi don’t get irritated” Jungkook says while getting close to Jimin.

“don’t start this Jungkook” “yahh Jiminssi, Jiminssi-"

“Yn, you just ignore both of them and you continue” Taehyung says.

Yn nodded and she continue, “ Lina was unconscious last night” “ is that all related?” Eva says looking at Yn.

Yn nodded and tell everyone what exactly happened last night with her and Lina in that room.

“That means that drugs were for lina, it was just coincident that Eva take that drink and offers to Jimin.”  Taehyung says while looking at Lina that at Yn.

“Yahh, and when that waitress not able to give that drugged drink to Lina she just keep offering her drinks, and that stupid girl keep drinking even I tried to stop her but there’s no ways she gonna stop drinking that time” Yn says angrily looking at Lina.

“I didn't know that something like this would happen, and I thought we've come to the party, so why not have some fun” Lina says while massaging her neck.

“Yn do you remember or do see that person face, how he looks like?” Sana ask.

“There was dim light in his room so I could not see him properly”

“But it is not yet known,what Eva wanted to talk to Jimin that she took him alone” Lina says while looking at Eva.

“nothing.....” “I want to confess to Jimin” Eva says cutting Yn.