chapter 15

"So have you thought about it?" Taehyung says and pick one card.

"No, but we have to think about this"

"I think you all should go to the party" Sana says.

"Sana, what are you saying, you know that we have killed Akio and you are asking us to go to his part. What if he found out" Eva angrily says to Sana.

"calm down Eva" Taehyung say while looking at Eva.

"I think Sana is right, We should go to his party" Jimin say

"Jimin, what are you saying" Jungkook says not understand what's really Jimin planned.

"Akio and his men have never seen Kimi and don't know what she looks like, so we can go to his party. And can find something about him, and about his powers which no one knows yet" Jimin finally explained everyone about his plane.

"Yes Jimin, you are right, we just had to make sure that we all behave normal in front of him so that he doesn't get suspicious." Taehyung says while looking at everyone.

"So it's agreed that tomorrow we're going to the party, and we'll find out about akio." Jungkook says

"But Yn, you're always be around us, there could be a danger for you, And we all have to keep our eyes on Yn too." Jimin say looking at Yn and then to everyone.

"Venu is far away from here so we have to leave early tomorrow, And I will arrange another car for us"Sana speaks and she takes her phone and goes outside.

"So guys, everyone take your clothes." Jungkook say and pick his bag of cloth and head to his room.

After Jungkook left everyone takes their clothes and go to their rooms.
"Yn, our clothes in this bag,you take it and after taking your clothes and give it to me" Jimin says and pass the bag to Yn. Yn nodded and takes the bag and goes to the guest room with Lina

After dinner both Lina and Yn check their clothes.
Lina opens her bag and takes out her dress.
It was brown glitter dress.this dress shows a straight across neckline with spaghetti straps. A-line floor length skirt breaks away with a high slit.
"Wow, this is such a beautiful dress" Yn says and takes the dress form lina to look closer.

"Yes! ,Yn now you open your bag and take out your dress" lina say. Yn nodded and open her bag There were 2 more bags inside his bag."There are two bags in this" Yn says and takes out both the bags.

"I think one is yours and one is Jimin's." Lina say and start opening one bag.

As soon as Lina opens the bag, both Yn and Lina look at the dress kept in the bag. There's a somthing in grey.
So they take out the dress it a sharp grey suit with brown turtleneck.

"It's for Jimin, This suit is so nice, Jimin will look great in it. he gonna kill everyone. Yn Keep your boyfriend safe from another girl, atleast for Eva or someone else will take him away tomorrow" Lina wink at Yn in which Yn chuckled "let check out your dress now"saying this lina open second bag and takes the dress out of the bag.

Yn's dress was also in gray colour, but it was different from the color of Jimin's suit. Even Yn's dress was very beautiful. It was a Draped Gray Silver Blue Chiffon Sheer Mesh Corset High Slit Lace Embroidered Gown Dress.
"oh my god Yn, your dress is so fucking beautiful, you gonna look great in this." Lina takes the dress and puts it in front of Yn to see. "Akio has good taste" Yn and Lina start laughing at their own statement.

"Let's put them back in the bag, and go to sleep, it's too late, we'll have to get up early tomorrow." Saying that Yn put her dress in bag.

"Yn, this is Jimin's suit, when will you give it to him?" Lina says pointing at Jimin's bag.

"Mmm, I'll give it to him right now, You sleep, I go and give it to him." With that Yn picks up the bag and walks to Jimin's room.

"Jimin" yn knocks on Jimin's room door.
"The door's open,come in love" Jimin say from his room.
Hearing Jimin's voice Yn open door and go inside.
"Jimin, I have brought your bag ...." Yn can't finish her sentence as her eyes fall on Jimin.

He just had a towel around his waist. And he was drying his hair with a towel. Drops of water were falling from his hair. He's abs were looking great.

"Love, I am yours, you can even touch me when ever you you don't need to just look at me" Jimin speak in teasing manner.

Yn comes to her senses and say, "No, I just came here to give you your bag, I am leaving now, I am sleepy." Saying this Yn turn to leave but Jimin stop her by saying, "atleast give me my good night kiss, please love"

Yn turn and goes up to Jimin and kisses him on the cheek and say, "I know you are mine, and I can touch you whenever I want, But don't let touch anyone what is mine. do you understand my love" Yn runs her hand over Jimin's abs and peck him on the lips with that she leaves with proud smirk.

Jimin was shocked by Yn's action "God, this girl drive me crazy"