chapter 27

After having breakfast, everyone was sitting in the living area to discuss what the next task would be for them and and what can they do.

“Who knows, to find someone else, just like we had the first task to find Kimi and the second task find queen Lia, In the same way, this time also we got to find someone else” Jungkook says while looking at everyone.

“I did not think that there is anyone who know about us, Is there anyone?” Jimin say and look at Sana. Sana shook her head as no. “Then only Akio is the one who knows about us.”

“And the game won’t give us the task to go and find Akio” Lina say while laughing. Listen to lina and everyone stares at her. “hey i was just lightening the mood”

“Why would the game give us a break of 5 days, maybe to learn about this world or find out some information about Akio, So it may also happen that this time the game asks us to find out some information about Akio, so we will be useful in defeating him.” Taehyung says while looking at Jimin.

“Hmm, it could be, so today we gonna find out some information about Akio, mostly those which are useful to us” Jimin say and standup from couch.

“I will also inform Taemin so that he too can help us.” Sana say and pick up her phone to call Taemin.

“So Yn and Lina you both stayed here because it's not safe for both of you to go out and Jungkook you also staying with them for their safety”  Jungkook nodded that he agrees with Jimin's words.

“I have informed Taemin and he is already busy in finding out some information about Akio, so now we should also go. me and Eva will try get some information from some women and you and Taehyung along with Taemin will try to find from the others” “Can I also come with you please, i really want to help you guy and it was my dream to do something like this” Dumpling say folding her hands with doe eyes

“But queen Lia” “Don't worry about Queen Lia, we'll take care of her. If Dumplings want, take her with you.” Yn says and smile to dumpling. Sana nodded and say, “So everyone get change, after that we’ll leave”

“Jimin please take care” Yn speaks looking at Jimin who is buttoning up his shirt. “And yes, stay a little away from Dumplings, she stick to you a little too much”

Jimin smirk listening to yn’s words and he goes little closer to Yn and put his thumb on her lips and gently rubs on her lips and then he rubs that thumb on his neck which leaves there a red mark of Yn’s red lipstick and then he say, “Now she will remember to whom I belong” Yn proudly smiles and says, "Let's go all be waiting” And she walks out of the room with Jimin, hand in hand.

“here they are” Lina says as soon as she sees Yn and Jimin coming out from room, “They must be doing some nasty thing in room that’s why it’s taking them so long to come out.”

“Shut up Lina we’re not doing anything nasty” Yn says with serious face.

“OK let’s not waste our time and let's go” taehyung says and walk out of living room.

__

Everyone was back after roaming around all day to getting information from people about Akio.
Yn and lina had kept dinner ready, so as soon as they came, they told them to Freshen up and come for dinner.

Yn had already told Lina and Jungkook not to ask anyone anything while having dinner.

Everyone was sitting quietly having dinner when Jimin speaks, “no one here really knows about Akio, Who is he, where did he come from, where did he live before, what did he do, no one knows anything”

Yn holds Jimin's hand and say, “Let it go don't think too much about it tomorrow when we will get the task then we will see what we should do” Jimin nodded and eat his dinner.

After dinner everyone goes to sleep in their room. It's 12:00 midnight when Yn hears a notification on her phone. She picks up her phone from the coffee table where Lina and Eva's phones are also there, she see that they both have messages on their phones to. Shee understood that maybe the game has given them a new task. Yn wakes up to Lina and Eva, they both look at her with half-open eyes, "I think we've got our new task." As they listen to Yn they both sit up and both speak together “What?!”

Everyone is sitting in the living room waiting for Taehyung to read the new task.

“Your 5 days break is over, I hope you guys have spent these 5 days well. Now you guys are going to the next level of the game. You will be told soon what you have to do and what will be your new task.” Taehyung reads the message.

"Someone needs water" Sana brings water and puts it on the table. Jungkook nodded and pick up a glass and drinks like he's been thirsty for days.

Yn was shaking her feet, Jimin knew that whenever she is nervous when she shake her feet. Jimin puts his hand on Yn’s thighs and stops her from shaking. Yn looks at him, Jimin nodded to her as everything will be fine.

It's been a while, still no message pop up in their phones. everyone was quietly waiting for the new task to come, "How long will we have to wait?" Eva speaks angrily, “i am sleepy i am going to sleep wake me up when you get the message” saying this Eva stands up, only then sound of notification comes on everyone's phone.

As soon as the notification sound comes from the phone, she quickly sits back on the couch and says, “Tell me quickly what is our new task"

Taehyung picks up the phone from the table and read the message, “You have to go back to that place where it all started, where you all connected to this world. That's where you'll find your way to the next level”