chapter 12

listening to Yn, everyone looks at her.
“It means that it is just a coincidence that we have come to this world, if we do not play that game then someone else comes here in our place and Whoever chose Kimi's character could have killed Akio” Taehyung says and look at Yn.

“I think so, But it was decided that a girl named Kimi came, and she was the one who will kill Akio.” Yn says without looking at anyone.

"What, If we hadn't played this game” Eva says

“Then anyone else who plays this game would have come to this world.” Yn says.

“So when will we go back from here and how will we go back?” Lina asks and looks at Yn fearfully.

“I guess we have to kill Akio before then we can go back to our world." Jungkook says.

Yn was sitting quietly she is not saying anything, Jimin looks at her and says "Yn did Lia tell you how we can kill Akio?"

Yn looks at Jimin and nods, "yes, Lia said that once we destroy Akio palace then Akio will be gone.”

“But Akio's palace is very big and we cannot destroy it easily, it is very heavily guarded all the time.” Sana speaks and looks at Yn.

“There is something which gonna help us to destroy Akio palace but Lia didn't tell me about that Because she doesn't even know about that to, all she knows is that Akio has kept that hidden in another world/universe. And we have to find that and in this game gonna help us” Yn says

“Well, as the game has helped us so far, it will help us in the future as well. We don't need to worry much, just we have to pay attention that until we come to know what is that thing which can destroy the palace of Akio. we have to protect Yn from everyone’s eye” Jimim talks and tries to comfort Yn

"Yes, I also agree with Jimim, now we all have food, after that we have to go shopping." Taehyung speaks and eats his food.

__

“Yn, why are you not ready to go shopping?” Lina ask, looking at Yn who is still in Jimin’s sweat pants and shirt.

“I don’t want to go” Saying this, Yn goes to the bed and lies down. “you guys go and get something comfortable for me too.”

“but...” Jimim interrupts Lina and says, "Let her stay, if she doesn't want to go, and it might be in danger for her, and i will stay here with her.”

“Good!! So both of us have already made a plan to stay alone, when both of you have already made a plan then it is okay, no one disturbs you, enjoy you free time love birds” Lina says teasing them.

“Lina, Nothing like this, we haven't made any plan” Yn tries to stop Lina who is leaving the room But Jimin stops her by holding her wrist, and turn her to his side and say, “Yn, you don't want to be with me?, you always wanted to spend time with me when i used to ignore you, and when I want to be with you, you always run away from me”

Yn doesn't say anything, she just stands with her head down.
“Where is Yn, how much more time will it take, and Jimin hasn't come yet, where he is Jungkook?" Eva's voice comes from the living room.

“Yn not feeling well So she is not coming with us. and Jimin's gonna stay with her” Lina answers Eva's questions.

“But, why is Jimin staying with her, Lina you should stay with Yn. Wait let me call Jimin” Eva says and walk towards the guest room.

Hearing this, Yn tries to free her wrist from Jimin's hold, but Jimin hold more tighter.  Yn looks at Jimim and says, "Leave it Jimim, Eva is coming."

“Wait Eva, Jimin is sleeping in his room and we don't want to disturb him that's why he is not coming with us." Taehyung says and takes Eva with him.

“But, Lina said that Jimim is staying with Yn.” Eva says and look at Lina and then Taehyung.

“Yes, Yn is not going and Jimin is also not going, so it’s means, both are staying together, Lina meant to say this, isn’t it Lina?” Jungkook say and look at Lina.

“yes! Yes! that's what I meant to say, let's go quickly now." Lina say and go to main door.

Then the sound of the door closing come.

“I think everyone's gone and now we're alone.” Jimin speaks