"Who in the world in their right mind gave y'all two a label? Usher questioned with two fingers pointing to the gentlemen he could have sworn couldn't stand each other resulting in Aaliyah nodding her head as well. She didn't think it was the greatest idea considering the fact the two were like oil and milk never blending well together no matter how many times you tried to combine the two. K-Ci kissed his teeth in retort.

"Yes! They gave me a label... K-Ci said sarcastically imitating the male voice dramatically with quotation marks. Little funny-looking boi. K-Ci declared with a straight face.

                Aaliyah smiled and glanced at Dalvin."Wow... I didn't know you guys had a label. That's real fye, Dally, Aaliyah thought twice. Awe... that's so cute... look at you, following in your big bro's footsteps huh? Aaliyah lifted her chin high. Dalvin kissed his teeth readjusting his locs on his face.

                 "Hell nah. He snorted as if that were a nonsensical thing to speak. I mean don't get me wrong, Swing Mob is cool or whatever. He shrugged. I like seeing my brother do his thing with the label. He's doing his thing well so well that I guess it sort of encouraged... me somewhat to get out there myself and allow the world to see what Mr. Dalvin can do. He cheesed confidently. You feel me. K-Ci cleared her throat.

          I just said that Dalvin...

                  "Um... You mean showing the world what.... we can do. He fixed the mistake pointing between the two of them and refusing to be forgotten about. Dalvin remained and skimmed K-Ci up and down as if he were still debating this new partnership between them in his head. Occasionally he was very unsure about it though. Dalvin decided to give him the benefit of the doubt hoping this nuisance of a bandmate could prove him wrong otherwise.

               "Man... You know what I meant. He kissed his teeth and muttered, his squared jaw as he bucked up with a cocked brow.

                "Yeah whateveverrr... just remember whose idea it was the first homeboy?

K-Ci expressed glancing at the other male disapprovingly.

Usher and Aaliyah giggled discreetly. But. K-Ci interposed putting a finger up. Now we're on the subject.... just know we plan on taking Clownin, Productions, around the world. He said assembling a camera posture with his hands. I'm talking about movies, music, and businesses. Dalvin nodded in agreement. Yup just like Paramount Pictures or Universal Pictures. Dalvin said popping the P, rubbed his hands together gleefully at this sign of friction, and determined this conglomerate.... with K-Ci could likely work. Oh and don't forget M.J. shit. M.J.J productions. He winked.

            What the heck were these two getting at? Usher and Aaliyah's acute eyes heeded the singer's movements, watching as the male whipped out a crispy black business card from his jeans pocket. Aaliyah took it from him quickly and examined it. Usher joined her by huddling near her shoulder at a rectangle that was colored black with different symbols dancing across it. In the middle was the title CLOWN PRODUCTIONS and below the heading was a caricature of both K-Ci and Dalvin in red boxes.