"But I can't promise you that I won't do it here". I saw how she smirk and after she said that, she make me lean backward and rested my body against the mirror. I watched her gently kiss my chest and I moan a little when she hungrily sucks the nipple while her right hand softly massaged my other mount. She made the most of her time there; leaving a lot of hickeys. Watching her pouring out her love on me and getting obsessed with my body as if she owns it, makes me feel like one of a kind precious gem she wanted to keep.

I cupped both her cheeks and kissed her. I bit her bottom lip which made her mouth slightly open which gave me an entrance. Our tongues battle with each other as we savor the moment. She then sucks my tongue aggressively giving me a hard time breathing. I slightly pushed her away for me to take a deep breath.

"You're losing control", I bit my bottom lip not to show a wide smile.

"And it's all your fault, not mine. Did you perhaps put me under your spell?", she giggled.

"You think so?", I responded and we both laughed.

She quickly wrapped her left arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her. "Let's see how your legs can last longer", she whispered in my ears which make me nervous all of a sudden. She removed her arm and moved away her body from me. She began to kiss me again on my lips down to my neck, she let out her tongue and licked my mount down to my abdomen. She then glanced up at me and said, "Spread your legs and put them on my shoulders".

And in an instant, she tasted my core. I felt her tongue slowly sliding up and down to my center as she started teasing me down there. I swear it sent a shiver all over my body, not realizing I'm moaning insanely right now in front of her.

"Ohgad! Ughhhhhh.."

"Stop teasing me and make it faster", I cried out.

"I'm not done yet. You're getting impatient, babe", she smirked.

I felt her hot breath.

"I said faster!".

"You really can't wait any longer, huh?", she chuckled; lapping my core way faster. She flickered her tongue expertly on my swollen clit and I squirted. She immediately licked my juices like a thirsty kitten. I couldn't believe I came this quick and it was amazing how she did it in a minute. I thought I'd feel contented after the orgasm yet, on the contrary, I wanted more.

"Don't stop", I pleaded, holding her head in place at my core. "Please, don't stop!", I begged her as my whole body was on fire with lust.

She sucks hard my clit and I felt she inserted her finger inside me and then slowly thrust me.

"Gosh! Fck..." I moaned loudly.

I could feel myself getting wetter as she continuously repeated what she was doing—sucking, licking, and thrusting my core.

"I won't stop. Not until you cum again."

This is too good to be true. She was in between my legs and eating me out as she possibly gave me the best orgasm. When I could feel myself clenching and practically sucking her in like a vacuum, she put down my legs; straight up her body while her finger was still inside me. She then placed her arm on my back and pulled me closer to the edge of the sink. She looked at me with those burning eyes and leaned for a kiss. It was gentle and soft at first, but later on, become passionate.

While we were kissing, she inserted another finger inside me. She started pumping me slowly until it speeds up. "Fck! Harder!", I moaned even louder. She thrust me hard so that I could feel it will later bleed. "You're fcking tight down here, babe! Sht!", she growled. She curved her fingers inside me, hitting my G-spot. She fingered me furiously as her palm came into contact with my clit, its friction causing my thighs to tremble.