It is a long river. It almost makes a circle, but I'm able to distinguish that most of it flows through Venezuela, and a small part of it crosses to Colombia. Seeing the red ink on the map, I have to assume we're looking for a place in Venezuela, probably deep in the country, around some small town.

"Alright, guys." I say, picking up the map, and folding it so only the part where Venezuela is, is visible. "Statistically, we should assume they're going to Venezuela."

JJ takes the map from me, scanning the red inked marks on it. John B's eyes glance between it and the road a couple of times, before searching for my face through the rear view mirror.

"How do you know?"

"Well, dad talked about Orinoco, which mostly flows in Venezuela. I'm just hoping that's where El Dorado is."

"Jeez, you're so fucking smart!" JJ's eyebrows shoot up, almost as if he was surprised.

"Why are you acting like it's something new, asshole?" I playfully smack his arm.

"Pope's usually the smart one."

"Yeah, well, to be fair, they study together most of the time." John B nods his head, "Pains me to admit it, but she's smart."

"Ah!" I squeal, "This feels so good! Being back! Us three! The OGs! Me, leading the gang, with my two dumb boys trailing behind me..."

"We are not your boys, Brizo." John B scoffs, biting back a laugh.

"Yeah, we are, man." JJ pats his shoulder, chuckling.

"Okay, smarty pants, and where in Venezuela is dad?"

"That I don't know. That's your part of the plan, Johnny boy."

"Exactly." He says with a smug smile. "That's why we're going to the professor's house. He was at the site."

"Wait! Whoa, whoa! We're going to a house now with a dead body in it?!" JJ panics, waving his hands in the air, "That... That's where we're going?"

"You sure we can't stop by Pope's? He'd love this." I pout, remembering Pope's goal of becoming a coroner.

"Yes, we're going and no, we can't stop. We don't have time."

"Alright, John B and if the cops show up, you know what that makes us look like?"

"Yes."

"Okay, just making sure."

"Wouldn't be the first time neither of us is arrested, to be fair." My eyebrows shoot up for a second as my lips purse.

"Very funny, Bee J. Can we make it quick though? Just in and out."

"That's what she said." My lips curve into a sly smile, as my brother chuckles to himself.

"How am I right now the only one not making jokes and concerned about the plan?" JJ glances between John B and I.

"Uhm, I'm pretty sure both of us are in denial, plus the shock of this very exciting news about our father's fate."

"And Brizo copes with everything with sarcasm, you already know that." John B sighs, parking the Twinkie in front of what I assume is the professor's house.

"Yeah, that's fair."

The boys get off the Twinkie. I wait for JJ to slide open the door. When he does, he stretches out his hand, offering it to me.

"Milady," he bows down, helping me stand up and jump off the Twinkie.

"Such a gentleman, Maybank." I kiss his cheek, before letting go and allowing him to slide the door close.