knowing Namjoon's side of story

Namjoon p.o.v.

When yoongi told me how jin suffer because of me and my father and ask me what is jin fault that my mother died. I know I hate jin without any such reason I just hate him because giving birth to jin my mother died. I know it's not Jin's fault that she died because giving birth to him me and my father know that when my mother Is kidnapped by his rival and we saw her condition how she look and we thought that she died on the spot and baby will not survive but jin is the fighter who survive but she lost her life and we just don't want to see his face because he resembles like her when ever we see his face we saw her in him and we miss her so we send him to servant quarter so that we could not see his face and move on from my mother death. But it never happened we just ignore him and forgot about his existence. I know what we did is wrong to him but we have no choice because our life is always revolved around my mother and we don't know how to live without her . We are so broken that we don't know how to fix ourselves so how can we care about a newly  born child so we did what is right to us dad involved himself in business and forgot about everything else he didn't give a shit about anything or anyone else he forgot about me also and neglected me . I feel so lonely without my mother and father that I feel angry with everytime I saw him happy so I always misbehave with him. I turned my lonely Ness into hatred towards him and make him suffer. But I became mature i regretted about my actions towards him and don't know what to say to him so I make my distance from him and make myself capable for my father to gain his attention towards me and I succeeded with that now my father love's me and care about me but in all chores we forgot about jin and neither of us remember him that he exited in our life . When he live the house we don't know about that we know about jin when he become model and successfully living his life so we thought we should not interfere in his life and live him alone so he can live his life on his own and live happily but we don't know how much he suffer during that time when I am doing my business and live happily with dad and he is suffering fir live . He has no money to live . The person whose father is second richest man in Korea living like a beggar and live with someone kindness why because his father and brother didn't accept him . I feel like I fail as a son and brother when yoongi is punching me I feel like I will kill him but when he talk about jin and his family I feel like why he is praying in our family but when he told about how Jin's life is destroy by me and father I feel like shit . I feel like I forgot a very important promise that I took when my mother is alive she took a promise form me and dad that we always take good care of jin but we both forgot about him and the promise that we took when she is alive. When I thought about all the think I did to jin I feel I fail to protect him for me and dad and all this world. I am a fucking loser who took his sadness and anger towards a newly born child and make his whole life suffer . I should talk to dad and reimed him about the promise he took from mom and we should recompense at about what we have done to him till know. We should ask his forgiveness and take him to home and treat him like he deserve to treat like a prince  our prince. My little brother please forgive your brother 😭😭😭😭. It's my second time when I am crying like a child infront of everyone I never cry after my mother's death but right now I cry for my baby brother who is sleeping in jk's arm but I have to take him home his home where he is belong till now and forever. I promise you jin I always protect you till my last Breath I love you jin my cute little brother.

Author p.o.v.

After thinking so much and understanding everything and knowing about all his wrongdoing towards jin namjoon decided he should take jin to his home and treat him like what he deserve to treat like a prince. He wipe his tears and trying to stand up but he wobbly in his step because of beating form yoongi and crying so much so he closed his eyes and contains himself and again look around the room and look in everyone's eyes than he turned towards yoongi and thanked him for giving him sense of mind he promised yoongi that he give jin every right and love what he deserve. And again said thanks to him than he turned around where jin were seated and look towards him and say jin I know you are up and you here everything what yoongi said to everyone in this room so don't pretend that you are asleep I know you are awake I just want to say sorry to you what I have done to you I know sorry is very short word to say what we have done to you but I can guarantee you that I will so you through my actions that how much sorry I am jin . I am sorry my little brother what I have done to you I brake my promise to mom that I always love you and protect you but I failed I am sorry jin. Please forgive your brother and come with him to our home please jin let's go home.
Saying that namjoon knell infront of jin and take his hand in his and creases with his thumb and again saying I am sorry and crying uncomfortable.

Sorry for the late update guys but I think you love this story and wait for the next update. I will update soon . Sorry again for this much take time to publish. Sorry guys and I hope you support my story and love it . 😘😘😘😘😘