accidentally meet

Jin p.o.v.

Today I meet my brother namjoon. He came with two new guy who also work with me in my new project. I didn't access to see them in my photoshoot. I thought my brother came alone and without any kind of formal introduction l say yes to this project became my hyung don't take wrong decision for me but they three of them come so I also pretend that we are friends.

Jimin is a nice and sweet talking guy. I work with him in past and it's pretty easy for me work with him. He is a soft looking fluffy ball guy who talk like a sweet. He is also a fashion designer and co partner with hobi. Hobi is one of my friend in entertainment industry other then my best friend and my boss Kim teahyung. Tae says that I should take this job with any cost because it's a very big project and being a part of this project is going to breathe taking to my life. I also enjoy to work with park jimin hyung so there is no problem with this.

But there is one problem with my other boss . He is looking at me like he wants to eat me. I am not compliant about him. He is a nice guy who save me with those pervert fans who try to kiss me by force and my security didn't save me with these kind of encident. But there is some things about him that is quite uncomfortable about him was when we talk about the project he only looking at me continuously. He didn't look anywhere but looking at me head to toe . If there is my hyung and that model park jimin is not present in this room he could eat me alive . He give me that kind of vibe. I talk about those think with my brother and he says that I am over thinking it he is not that type of person plus he also save me with those pervert so I decided to forgot about him and go to the club where I decided to spend my evening with hobi and tae.

Jungkook p.o.v.

When me and jimin arrive at my office we talk about lot of things and decided to go to club in evening to celebrate over collaboration and I am okay with the idea . After spending some time with him he take his leave and I am doing my work. But I didn't concentrate on my work . Today incident is play in my ear . I am concerned about his safety today I am there so I save him but if this incident happened and I don't there then what kind of nonsense happened to him. His bodyguard is not capable of saving him so I contact my bodyguard company to hire a top bodyguard for him and ask him when he fire those bodyguards you should contact him and his company to your service and give him those bodyguards don't take my name in this think and also give me there phone number and details. I want to personally meet with them and secure his safety. When he is in my arms I feel like heaven. Those plump lips asking me to kiss him passionately and those doe eyes says lot of thinks to me and his cute pout that he is made when he is angry is to cute and it's hard for me to control myself  not to kiss him / fuck him . I heart says that fuck him in front of those pervert who want to kiss him I want to tell whole world that this beauty belong to me but I have to wait for him to fall in love with me. My chain of thoughts were interrupted by rose who come to me about my next meeting. After those long tiring meeting finally I am free to go home . I just want to go home and sleep but then my phone ring and when I saw caller id I remember my promise to jimin that I will meet him in club at 9 .00 p.m. and right now it's 9.30 p.m. I am going to die . My friend is going to kill me forgot about him. I take my phone and my  car key and run towards the parking lot to go to the club and save my life.

When I arrive at the club I meet with the accepted angry face of park jimin
After a long time of struggle jimin forgave me and take me to over seat but there is a surprise who wait for me my school rival Kim teahyung seat with my hobi hyung. I was about to leave when there is one person who also approaching us when I saw him I forgot my anger and wanted to go with him but when he cross me and seat beside teahyung I ask jimin why they were here jimin told me that when he return to there shop he caught hobi hyung making plan to go club with his friends so I told him that you and me also going to this club so hobi hyung says that we should hangout with them but I didn't accept that he knows teahyung and seokjin . If you don't want to hangout with them we could change over seat or we could leave also . It's up to you what do you want.