Meeting with past

Author p.o.v.

After sometime when jk collect his thoughts he notice that he already reach the restaurant so he park his car in parking lot but he saw there is media who is hidden behind the cars so jk turned towards jin and tell him we reach at the restaurant but there is media outside who is hiding behind the cars so be careful and take out your mask and sunglasses. I also wear my mask . When both of them wear mask they got out of the car and start going towards the restaurant door . Both mention there gap and behave like friends. They avoid any skin ship with each other because both of them know media start to ruin there images. After entering the restaurant both remove there mask and move towards the reception and ask a lady who check out jk like today jk is his meal . Jin notice the look in receptionist eyes and feel a tingle sensation in his stomach he didn't notice when he went towards jk and look his hand with jk's left hand. Jk also notice the look but he could ask or say something jin already take his hand and ask the lady reservation in the name of Jeon jungkook. Jk quite surprise and happy with the act that jin putting towards the lady he quite like it who jin unknowingly telling everyone that Jeon jungkook is off limit to everyone and Jeon jungkook belong to Kim seokjin. Jk also want to tell everyone that Kim seokjin belong to only him and no one else but jk also know that currently jin is not figure out of his feelings and his subconscious mind telling him that he should do this . He is currently know jealous towards the lady that looking at him like he full course meal and so he will do this so he know that he have some chance to make jin fall in love with him. On the other side when jin put this show to the lady . Lady face  turn completely  red and she quickly tell there seat and return to his seat . Jk and jin turn towards there seat and saw namjoon and hobi already seated at there table so make there why towards them but they didn't notice taehyung also there . When they reach the table jk face turn stoic when he sense taehyung presence in the table on the other side jin face turn happy and he immediately leave jk hand and run towards Tae and hug him . After sometime both of them released their hug and jin greeted hobi with a warm hug and namjoon with a small verbal hi and namjoon respond with a head nod . In between those time jk standing death glance towards taehyung but after sometime he also greet all of them then took seat and talk to each other jin ,tae and hobi talk about there life to each other and namjoon and jk talk about the business related things after sometime if there talking hobi ask jk where is your best friend jk and jk then notice that whose plan of this dinner is not present there so instead of replying hobi jk took out his phone and dial jimin number.

( Conversation between jk and jimin in call )
Jk- where are you jimin we are waiting for you here what took you so long ?
Jm- I will be there in fifteen minutes kook sorry I am late but I stuck in photoshoot and I am free with this right now and I leave for the restaurant and tell sorry for my absence but tell them also I have a surprise for all of you wait for me fifteen minutes more  all of you order food so that when we reach there we start eating i am hungry right now do you do this for me and order two extra portion so me and my friend have to not wait for the food.

Jk - ok I understand midget I order food for you and for your friend
Jm-what you call me midget I will come there and beat shit out of you . You should wait for me there.
Jk - okay jimin I am sorry for calling you midget and come fast bye midget.

Jk immediately cut the call after calling jimin midget again because he know jimin is sweet , cute , little mochi but whenever you joke about his height or call him shorty , midget then you could not control angry jimin and jk also know angry jimin a big no so jimin could eat his ear for calling him midget he already cut the phone and tell everyone that jimin take fifteen minutes to come there so he told everyone order food so jimin and food arrive together . Telling them to there talk they call waiter to take there order namjoon and hobi order for eachother steak , kimchi fried rice and noodles taehyung also order for steak with messed potato when it's turn jin and jk they took glance of each other and nodded then jk told waiter 10 pieces of lobster, 5chicken leg piece,2 plate steak with spice kimchi noodles,2 plate steak with fried rice and fine red wine bottle when he ordered everyone in the table look at him that he has four head but he ignore everyone and tell waiter that he should go but hobi stop the waiter and tell everyone that jin didn't order food right now so order is not complete but jk told him that he already order food jin, jimin , jimin's friend and himself so there is no need for any more order and he told waiter to leave . When waiter leave hobi told jk that he order food for four people but it's more than four people so he should cut the order short but jk told everyone that he and jin will complete this food together so don't worry. After sometime there food delivery and jin and jk high five too each other and wear there gloves and start eating hobi,namjoon and taehyung look at each other when they saw who jin and jk eat there food at didn't look anywhere but each other. They saw the look of happiness and love in both of there eyes then they notice that how happy they both with each other .

Taehyung p.o.v.

When food arrive in our table we all started eating but I saw the look in jin face when he and jk share food each other and eat with so much love and desire for eachother then I notice I never saw jin this much happy in this life when I saw jin right now. Who happy he is right now with jk . Jk have some effect in him. He meet jk four days ago and jk already make him happy without any effort. I noticed that I have no place in jin heart and I only wish happiness for him and wish jk don't hurt his feelings. When I thought about those things I look and jin and notice jin is not eating his food and his face turn pale so look where jin is looking and my blood boil to see the guy standing there with jimin . Jimin introduce him with everyone and told him his name is Kim jeawhan aka Kai and he is the photographer of this project. I quickly look at jin when kai look at the direction of jin and went towards him . He tried to touch jin when his hand touch Jin's hand jin stood up fastly and took back step but In this rush the chair fall and everyone attention divert towards him I quickly approach jin and stood between Kai and jin and told jk that you should have informed us that kai is the photographer of this project so we don't sign the contract with you but we want to cancel the contract right now and what ever is the cancellation fees is we willing to pay and I took Jin's hand in my hand and try to leave there but jk put his hand in Jin's waist and pull him towards himself so jin hit in his chest and jk his jin in his chest and ask what problem jin have with kai I look towards jin who is hiding his face in jk chest so I signal jk that we will meet after he drop jin home and told everyone that we have urgent meeting so we should go to the jk's company  . Everyone look at him so jk told everyone and kai also that we should meet in his company in half an hour than jk look at jin and told him let's go home but jin shook his head hug jk tight so jk told everyone they should leave but jk stop and told hobi hyung to pay bills but namjoon hyung cut him and told him he should go he pay the bill and meet him in company. After the conversation jk took jin in his arms and leave from there . I look towards the gate and release that jin trust jk so much and know that jk could protect him so I should burry my feelings for jin in my heart . A tear escape from my eyes and I quickly wipe it and turn towards kai and told him it's his biggest mistake to come here and meet jin I clearly told you that you should not show your face infront of him and you have that much power that you touch him don't forget who I am I am also a Mafia leader and son of former king of Mafia leader of Seoul and I have that much of a power that I clear your all clan and leave no proof . You know I am v and if you do something to jin again I personally come to you and make your life living hell but I think that there is no need for me do that because I have a feeling that it's your last day for live so let's go. After saying that I leave form there to meet jk in his company.

Today double update 😘😘😘😘