Know about each other's life

Author p o.v.

After reaching home both jin and jk directly go to washroom and did there routine. They both go to there wardrobe and took there time to decide what they should wear or not . After taking almost twenty minutes they decided that they should wear simple but elegant drees to impress each other. When both decided there outfit they change there clothes  and they got ready to there celebration. When jk got ready he took last glance of his look and then pick his car key and wallet and walk towards the door to pick jin.

J.k. p.o.v.

I saw time in my watch and got shocked that I am late to pick jin up . When I release that I quickly drove towards the jin house . When I reach his house I quickly took last glance at my look and went towards his door and rang the doorbell. I hear shuffling sound other side of the door. I think jin is coming to open the door. When the door open I froze to where I am standing right now and keep staring at him like he is full course meal for me. But I have to come out of my thoughts when he ways his hand infront of my face and calling me again and again. When I come out of glance of thought he ask me I am ok or not or I am feeling sick but I simply reply him that I am ok and I am not sick . I reply him that you're looking so much beautiful that I forgot to breath. Then I compliment him he is looking gorgeous and breath taking. I saw his ear and cheeks turning red and I know what is this he is blushing for what I say to him . I thought he looking so cute and what he look when he under me and I eat his lips and he is whispering my name and moaning for me when I ponder in him deep and fast . Again I thought of dirty things doing to him than I quickly shook my head and give him flower bouquet that I pick it when I coming to him and he simply say small thank you to me and smile brightly to me. Than I took his hand and say to him let's go we are late for dinner and he say wait for me five minutes I just go get my jacket,keys ,and wallet. Saying that he run inside his house and I am waiting for him out here. After sometime he come to me and then we go to dinner.

Author p.o.v.

When jin look his house door he quickly turned to look at jk who is staring at him the whole time. He shyly smile and told him he is ready to go. Then jk take his hand into his and interlock his hand with him and say than let's go . They quickly go towards there car and drive towards the restaurant where they all book there seats for there contract signing celebration. When they seat in the car jk took his driver seat and jin seat beside him . Then they started talking about things they wanted to know about each other. Then jk started to talk to jin and ask him

J.k. - so jin tell me what you like to eat
Jin- actually I am a foodie. I like all types of food but I like lobster and chicken very much but I eat all food untill it's cooks well and it's delicious and what you like to eat
J.k. - I am very similar like you I also a foodie and I love all kind of food untill it's delicious but I love drinking Banana milk very much . And what is your hobbies or what you like?
Jin - I like playing video games and cooking . Cooking gives me peace of mind . Whenever I feel like I lose myself in all those stress or anything that is bothering me I always cook something and I can play video games whenever I am free or I have no work I play games and sleep. I also love gardening it's give me peace and fresh air . What about you and what kind of a person you are?

J.k. - I am quite and introvert person. I like to stay alone or spend my free time with my family and friends. I like to play video games and I don't know anything about cooking but I like to eat food. I have few friends or you can say I don't have that much friends but I have five friends and three of my friends you have already meet hobi hyung , namjoon hyung , and jimin you know about tham right they are my friend but there is two more who you don't meet right now but when you meet them you also like them. I love my parents very much and they are quite a kind hearted person I also have one big brother but not biological we don't share same parents but my parents adopt him when hyung's parents die that is how he enter in my life but he truly care about me and love me a lot. What about you I didn't hear to talk about your family and friends at all?

When jk ask this question to jin he wait jin to reply but he meet with silence so he look towards jin and find him staring blankly of nothing but there is sadness in his eyes so he tried to shaking him of when he hold his hand he feel his hands turn cold and he look towards jin worryingly and stop his car to gain jin attention when he stop his car side of the road he unlocked his seatbelt and turn to look at jin and shake his shoulder to gain his attention and he succeeded to gain jin attention towards him and he quickly apologize to jin if he say something wrong to jin and ask him if he is ok or not or they should go back to home so he should rest?

But jin reply him that he is ok and there is nothing that he ask him is wrong but there is some problem going on in his family that he didn't talk about them infront of anyone and yes he has two friends one is honseok hyung and second his teahyung hyung . And he is extrovert person . He like to go different places and talk to different people very much. Then he also say that I am really sorry that I worry u that much and don't worry he is ok and let's go we will arrive in ten minutes then . Then jk realised that he forgot about the dinner and just concern about jin that he forgot they are currently in the car and go towards the restaurant. He the quickly wore his seatbelt and start his car but after this conversation no one talk in the car and remain silent. One hand jin thought about he family that how his family hate him and never recognise him as a part of family. He didn't know what he is do wrong to them that his brother hate him this much and despise him so much. On the other hand jk thought what he said or do that Jin's mood turn like that . He also saw the look in jin face when he talk about his family and brothers love to him and how his face turn sad . He quickly send a message to his yoongi hyung to ask about the progress of Jin's past and family details and yoongi quickly reply him that he has some hot news to tell him about jin and also ask him take care of jin well being and told him that he arrive to his house at 10 p.m. so they can talk about it and he tell the details about Jin's life to him . After he received yoongi message he is in debat about what's the hot news or why all of a sudden his hyung ask him Jin's well being what is wrong with his hyung and he never come to his house and talk to him he always ask him to come and meet him he Is to lazy to come at his home there is so much going on his mind that he didn't notice that he already pull over the restaurant parking lot . Both jin and jk asking questions in his mind but they not know about the answers of their questions so they both decided to forgot about those questions and just enjoy tonight but they both don't know there is some one waiting for them to come jin and destroy his life one more time. Let's see what there future holds for both of them or jk save jin for the unknown stranger who come again to destroy his life.

Sorry for the late updated and there is surprise for you let's enjoy this book and I will try for more often update