Becoming friend

Seokjin p.o.v.

When I woken up form my sleep I feel like my head is hurting like crazy bitch . Slowly I upon my eyes and my eyes wonder around the room and then I realise this  is not my room and I feel panic run throw my body. Then realisation hit me that I am in jk's office room I wonder my eyes in whole room and I realise it's not his office room but it's his spare room for his rest. After sometime if realisation sunk in me I got up form the bed and my way to washroom so I can freshen up and then I thank him from his kindness. Fifteen minutes later I did my work in washroom and come out now I feel light headed and I realise it's quite some time that I feel like that I feel like light headed and I also my conversation with him when I woke up and how he cared about me and how he held me and kiss my forehead with so much adoration. It's quite long time when someone show me love and care it feel like all new and I want those feelings remain forever. But I quickly shook my head when those come to my mind how can I feel like this to him and want his affection I don't deserve those affection and love after what I did to namjoon and again those gloomy feeling cover my heart and I feel like I wanted to remain in those time when someone care for me. But after sometime I shook my head again and decide I should go out and thanks jungkook for his help and care and take my leave.

I reach to the door that connect his office room and spare room . I noticed that he leave it slightly open so that he can seen me from where he seated. And I feel like strange feeling in my stomach for how caring he is. But I quickly shook of these feelings and peck outside the door and I saw he is on the phone call and discussing something in his phone. So I quickly come outside and wait for him finish his phone call but I noticed he didn't notice my presence in his room right now and he is quite focus in his phone call. But after sometime he finish his call and turned towards me and I feel like he is quite surprise to see me here infront of him and then he quickly reach his hand to my forehead and check my fever is gone or not when he confirm that my fever is gone he took a relief sigh and ask me I am ok or not , if I any discomfort, I have any headache or pain in body , he should call a doctor to check me once again or many other questions and I feel touch how he cared about me and I did what I feel like right I shut him up by pressing my finger in his lips and reply to him that I am ok and I don't need any doctor to check me up and I am perfectly fine. And we stand there like sometime and I feel his piercing eyes in mine and I feel falling in his eyes I didn't realise my finger is still in his lips until he reach for my hand and take into his hand and held them. Then he spoke did I feel hungry and before I could answer my stomach growled intended that I am hungry and he smiled genuinely and told me he already ordered food and it will arrive in few minutes. I only nodded my head in reply and again we find looking into each other eyes but a knock disturb us then I realise how close I stand infront of him. He leave my hand and went towards the door to open it and take our food from delivery man then he sat the food infront of sofa and ask me to seat and have something. That I quickly take my seat as a reply and started eating I feel his eyes in me but I ignore it because I am quite hungry and when food is infront of me I forgot about everything. When I finish my meal I saw him still staring at me like I am his whole world but I shook my head of those thoughts and I start to thank him for his time ,and how my he care about me when I pass out and calling for doctor and paying for my meal and check up. But he quickly reply that I hurt his feelings and made him feel like he is stranger to me . He said that I am quite hurt to hear you speak like that to me jin . I consider us to be friends and you made me feel like I am stranger to you why you don't consider me as your friend . Do you just consider me as a stranger who help you when you have a problem. And I quickly shook my head as a no and said to him I consider you as my life saver if is not you who save me that day I don't know what that person do to me maybe he rape or kill me or anything else. If you don't save me and take care of me then I am not standing there right now infront of your face you are my life saver and again you took care of me when I feel ill that is why I keep repeating thanks to you but if my thank hurt you like that then I never ever say thank you and I consider you as my friend what you did for me has a huge respect for you in my heart and it's my good luck to be friend with you . If my words hurt you like that then I am sorry for my behaviour but believe me i don't have that kind of thinking to hurt you I truly want to thank you for your kindness but please forgive me for hurting you like that . You are the first person in my life who did these things to me . You are the first who take care of me and save me from danger that is why your actions made me very grateful towards you and I sincerely want to thank you for all those things. After sometime when I say all those my feelings to him he remaind silent then he say I am quite happy you tell me what you feel and I feel contained that you consider me as your friend as well . And if you want to thank me than you should invite me for a dinner and I am happy with that but you should remember one think that you are Jeon jungkook friend and my friend never say sorry and thank you so you should also remember that after this day I don't want to hear any thank you and sorry okay. And I quickly say okay . After some more talk he tell me the dinner is 8'o clock and it's already six so we should get going so we get ready for dinner but again he stop me and say we should go together for dinner and he will pick me up at 7:30 then he leave me after we reach infront of my car. I got in my car and quickly reach my home then I freshen up and got ready so he have to not wait for me. I am quite excited to meet him again. He give me a sense of love, care and feeling safe in his presence. I quite like his company and I am looking forward to meet him again.