kai's truth

Namjoon p.o.v.

When jimin come with the guy the atmosphere of the suddenly change i look towards jin and kai guy and I notice how tense jin become when he saw him . The giggling jin we saw some time before the arrival of the kai guy is now gone . This kind of fear in Jin's face I never seen before. I know I didn't care about jin at all but the look of fear in his eyes and how much his body is shaking I want to go to him and told him his big brother is here and he not let anyone hurt him at all . But who I am to think like that I am the guy who hurt him so much in his life without giving any explanation about my actions towards him . So I have no right towards him to think about that. But I want to know what this guy do to my little brother that taehyung has to use his Mafia power against him . It's not like taehyung who use his power in all kind of things. I know taehyung when I was younger my parents and his parents is friends so I am also friend of him and I know taehyung didn't interfere in Mafia matter or didn't use his power in Mafia world to hurt someone. So right know me and hobi in the way of jk's office building so we know the truth about kai and jin . If this kai do something to jin then I will kill him on my hands and didn't show mercy atall . I saw jin how he clingy to jk that he is his life that I don't like at all but i didn't say anything to him because I have no right towards him if he didn't to those things to me than I didn't hate my brother to this all I know it's not his fault but I have no right to give him forgiveness because my father hate him to his heart core .

J.k. p.o.v.

When I take jin out of the restaurant I tried to seat him in passenger seat but he didn't leave my shirt at all so I have to call my driver to come here so he can drive my car . When I am waiting for driver I took jin inside the car and tried to seat him beside me but he didn't leave me at all so I ask him he is ok but then I notice he is not himself so I call my driver again and told him go to my doctor first and take medicine first for him and then come to us. After cutting call from my driver I call my doctor and explain to him jin situation and he told me he give medicine to my driver and I quickly have to give him these medicines and also if he didn't want to leave me then I have to take him with me but I told doctor that I have a urgent meeting that I should attend and I can't cancel that meeting at all so he told me if I leave him alone that trigger his panick attack. So he told me I have to take him with me and do my meeting also he told me jin is going to sleep after having those medicines so he don't know about his surroundings and he is deep slumber I just have to give him my warmth and love,care so he could fight with this . So I tell thank you and cut the call .

After cutting the call I look down at jin who hide his face in my neck and silently crying I try to call him but he didn't respond at all so I crease his hair and whisper sweet nothing in his ear . After twenty minutes my driver came and give me medicine and water Bottle which my doctor give him and go to driver seat and ask me where to drive I told him drive towards my office I have urgent meeting. Then he start driving and I give jin medicine then I remember that yoongi hyung is waiting for me so I call him and ask him if he come to my office it's urgent he say he will be there in one hour and I say ok. After cutting my phone to hyung I look towards jin and find him sleeping in my arms with clingy to me like some one come and took him for me. It's not going to happen my love I never let anyone to touch or let them hurt you so don't worry at all I want to tell him I love him but right now I can't say this to him and I will kill this kai who give this my fear to my jin . That is why I call yoongi hyung I know when I know what he do to my jin I can't control at all and do something that hurt my jin. So I ask him to come so he take care of him and later I will kill him with my own hand.

Twenty minutes later I reach my office and I know everyone was waiting for me there so I secure jin in my arms and walk towards the elevator I ask my driver to come with me so he can open elevator for me and push button so I don't have to use my hands and wake jin up who is clingy to me like a koala . After reaching my cabin my driver open the door to me .