68

A/N: I really love all of the Christmas break chapters and I hope you guys love them too <3

When I awake from my nap, Elijah and Stiles are still asleep. I pull myself from between the two of their bodies and sit up on the king size bed. I look at the window behind the bed, it isn't completely dark outside yet but I can tell that it will be soon. I stare down at the two of them.

They look so hot, even while sleeping.

I don't know what's coming over me, but I just have the urge to kiss them.

As I lean down to meet Elijah's lips his eyes suddenly open and he pulls my body onto his as he deepens the kiss. My legs straddle his body and he puts his hands on my waist before grinding my waist onto his.

"Is this what you wanted, love?", he questions as I moan at the friction.

The only thing keeping me from feeling him was the small bit of fabric, also known as underwear.

"He asked you a question, baby.", I suddenly hear Stiles voice from behind me.

"Yes.", I nod. "This is what I wanted."

As I'm grinding on Elijah's lap, Stiles takes the opportunity to slip his hand into my shirt and begin caressing my breasts.

"If you wanted us to fuck you, all you had to do was ask, darling.", Stiles states. "But since you decided to take matters into your own hands, you get nothing."

And with that statement my body is pulled off of Elijah and I'm made to sit in the puddle that has formed in my underwear.

I look at Elijah with a pout.

"Sorry, love.", he smiles shortly. "But you did break rule three."

I roll my eyes and slide off of the bed.

Stiles catches the eye roll and smacks my ass which makes me wince. I turn to scold him but before I get the chance he begins speaking.

"Don't.", he says. "Brats get punished."

I sigh and walk over to the closet that Elijah put my bags in. I grab my white slip dress and a white thong and head into Elijah's bathroom to change.

After changing my clothes, I enter the bedroom again to see the guys dressed as well.

They both have on shorts and t shirts, only Elijah's is white and Stiles shirt is black.

"Dinners ready.", Elijah says as he runs a hand through his messy brown hair.

Both of the guys have messy hair from the nap we all took, and I pray that Elijah's parents do not think it's from us doing anything else.

When we step out into the hallway, I see Melanie and Lila heading downstairs as well. Lila is wearing a crop top and a mini skirt and Melanie is in an oversized pink hoodie.

My heart beat gets faster as we all head downstairs. The first thing I smell when entering the living room is chicken. Elijah guides me into the dining room as Stiles walks behind me.

The wooden dining room table has ten chairs, five on each side. Andrew, Lewis, and David are all sitting on the left side of the table, Andrew is at the very end while Lewis is in the middle and David is sitting at the other end. The two spaces between them I assume are for their parents.

Elijah pulls a chair out for me and it happens to be exactly in the middle of the right side. Elijah sits directly next to me on my right, while Stiles sits next to him, sitting directly across from Andrew. Mel and Lila sit on the left side of me.

I notice some tension between Stiles and Andrew, nothing is said but the two of them just seem to be staring each other down.

"Sorry it took so long!", I hear a woman's voice and turn my attention to who I assume is Elijah's mother. "I thought the oven was on for like an hour but turns out it wasn't, ha!"

She drops the dishes onto the table and then stares immediately at me as Dr.Preston begins giving everyone servings.

"You must be Claira!", she smiles widely. "I'm Mrs.Preston but you can call me Laura!"

"Hi..", I mutter getting flustered already.

"No need to be shy!", she sits down. "By the end of this dinner we will all know each other much better!"

I nod and attempt to smile.

Elijah grabs my hand under the table which comforts me and quickly calms me down.

Once we all have our food in front of us, Laura and Daniel— which I found out was Dr.Preston's first name— begin questioning me.

After a few basics about how I like the school and my grades, they ask about our relationship.

"Is our Elijah treating you well?", Laura asks and I nod. "He talks about you so much, you know the first night you slept in his bed he sent me a..."

"Alright!", Elijah cuts her off quickly. "What do you say we all watch a movie for a couple hours and then head to the pool?"

"Oh you kids go have fun!", Laura says waving us off. "I have an important case to get back to in the morning."

Turns out, his mother is a lawyer, because of course she is.

"Yea.", Dr.Preston nods. "I'm going to head to bed too! But you kids make yourself at home."

I wish the two of them a goodnight and then head out to the living room. I was surprised to learn that Elijah's brothers would also be joining us for the rest of the night, I figured that they all had better things to do.

According to Elijah, they all wanted to get to know me.

"So, Claira.", David says during the middle of the Marvel movie we're watching. "What do you even see in our brother?"

"He's quite the gentleman.", I respond. "Plus, pretty good in bed."

"Ew, I did not need to know that!", he yells.

"Next time.", Lila states.

"Don't ask.", Melanie finishes her sentence.

...

We all head out to the pool, the water is extremely blue due to the lights in the pool.

I plan to just sit on the side and dip my toes in since I already made it clear to Elijah that I can't swim.

I'm doing exactly what I had planned to before I feel a force on my back and instantly fall into the pool.

I close my eyes and hold my breath out of instinct, but I didn't get to breathe in enough before being pushed in.

I try to force myself to the surface, but the water is too deep for someone who doesn't even know how to swim.

I feel hands grabbing my body and after a few seconds I'm pulled out of the water.

The water in my ears drowns out the sounds of yelling amongst everyone and after I'm handed a towel I wipe my eyes, only to see Stiles completely soaked as well.

"I told you that she couldn't swim, idiot!", Elijah yells at David.

"Yea.", Andrew butts in. "Well you said Stiles couldn't swim either."

"He can't swim?", Lewis asks with a shocked face.

Elijah shakes his head.

Andrew laughs before adding—

"He didn't even hesitate."

A/N: Thoughts on fan chapters after this book ends? Essentially any fan with an idea for these characters could submit to me and it could go in this book as oneshots! @Nutellamummy brought the idea up and I wanted to know how you all felt about it!