33

A/N: If you've been really wanting some fluff-adjacent relationship content this chapter is for you :)

(TW) Warning: This chapter contains underage alcohol abuse.

I talked with Melanie for a few hours about everything until it was time to get ready. Once I finish getting ready, I walk out into the living room to see Elijah and Stiles talking by the front door. They both look pretty handsome, as always. I glance into the living room, making eye contact with Melanie who is watching something on the television. I wave to her slightly before turning to leave with the guys.

Stiles invited her to come with us, but she's obviously not up for any partying right now. I mean, who would be after all of the stuff that Parker put her through. I hate leaving her alone but it was either that or tell Stiles the truth. Mel is trusting me with this, so I'll keep her secret for as long as she wants me to. No matter the consequences.

"There's a twenty on the counter to order a pizza.", Stiles tells her and she nods as we make our way out of the dorm.

As we're walking towards the dorm where the party is being held, I take some time to admire their outfits. Elijah is wearing dark navy denim jeans, a plain white tee, and an open plaid black and white flannel with some white sneakers. Stiles has on his signature all-black, black jeans, a black tee, and a black denim jacket with black sneakers.

I'm just wearing an all black tight long sleeved body suit with ripped dark mom jeans and black heels that are open besides two straps securing my ankles and toes— which are painted white. My nails are painted silver while my long brown hair is in a middle part and loosely curled. As we inch closer to the party, I quickly run my fingers through my hair before the door to the dorm opens.

Nadia is standing in the door way with a tight white dress on that contrasts against her braids. She has a red solo cup in her hand and smiles widely when she sees me. I guess Lila talked to her, she probably thought I wasn't going to come.

"Claira!", she exclaims. "You made it!"

"Yep.", I twiddle my thumbs, waiting for her to invite us inside.

"And you brought the two hunks!", she chuckles before placing out her hand for both of them to shake. "Hi I'm Nadia, I'm the volleyball captain."

"It's nice to meet you, Nadia.", Elijah says before shaking her hand.

She then goes to shake Stiles' hand but he just stares at hers until she places it back down to her side.

"Okay then.", she shifts uncomfortably before allowing us to enter.

As we walk in, I hear loud music blasting through the speakers. I'm about to go look around for Lila but I feel myself being pulled into the middle of the room by the guys. Everyone is dancing while LED lights flash to the beat of Paper Planes by M.I.A.

"Why'd you two drag me over here?", I practically yell over the music.

"Dance with us.", Elijah tells me.

Are they serious?

Clearly they are, because they start dancing in their very weird way, completely embarrassing me.

"I'm not wasted enough for this!", I laugh.

"I'm giving you a free pass to party when you should be on punishment for going to that bar with Lila.", Stiles raises a brow. "Do you really want to waste it?"