Chapter 25 - Sight See

Start from the beginning

I laughed shaking my head as I heard him finally get out of bed and start to get ready.

Walking into the living room I noticed some people were already up. Jeongin and Minho busy cooking in the kitchen while Felix, Seungmin and San lounged on the couches.

"Someone had a good sleep?" Felix asked, shooting me a wink as I smiled and nodded, not giving anything away.

"Where are the others?" I asked, noticing Yeonjun, Jisung, Hyunjin and Changbin still missing.

"Hyunjin requests his beauty sleep, Changbin is still snoring away, Yeonjun's in the shower and as for Jisung...maybe Minho and him were a little busy last night" Seungmin spoke as my eyes widened at the thought, looking to the kitchen I noticed Minho blush and hide away.

Wow they wasted no time, good for them.

"Where's Chan?" San asked, speaking to me for the first time since the whole Mingi incident.

"Getting ready, we're going to have a walk around town. Anyone's welcome to join" I answered, speaking to everyone rather than just San in particular.

Things were still awkward with him, although I owed him for saving me from Mingi and I was grateful he stayed true to actually helping us out, I still didn't feel comfortable being around him.

"I could do with stretching my legs, I'll go wake Changbin, he'll wanna come too" I nodded as Felix got up and headed upstairs.

"We made breakfast if anyones hungry?" Jeongin spoke up, pointing to the array of breakfast items on the side. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, fruit, it all looked amazing.

"I could definitely eat before going out" I said, heading into the kitchen, swiftly followed by Seungmin and San.

Minho's food always smelt delicious, and the pancakes Jeongin made were super light and fluffy, you could easily eat at least 4 of them.

"Once again, this food is amazing, thanks guys" I spoke, tucking into my pancakes and plating some strawberries along side it.

"Agreed, sooooo good" San added, chewing on some bacon.

"I hope you've left enough for me, I'm so hungry. And you know I get sensitive when I'm hungry" Changbin spoke as he walked into the kitchen, grabbing a plate and immediately plating up his breakfast.

"Of course, you're not you when you're hungry Binnie" Seungmin said, patting Changbin on the back as he was fully engaged on his meal. However my eyes caught sight of something sat in plain sight on his neck... lovebite.

I could believe what I was seeing, that wasn't just any ordinary bruise. Which means there's another secret couple in the house, but Changbin and who?

I had decided to make it my new mission to find out as Changbin adjusted his shirt, covering the mark and not noticing I had already seen it.

Time passed and eventually everyone had finished off Minho's and Jeongin's brilliant breakfast display as we were stuffed and ready to walk it all off.

"Who's ready to explore then?" Chan asked, holding out his arm for me to link onto. I smiled, gladly accepting his gesture as everyone else got up and were ready to leave to.

"Lead the way tour guide" Felix spoke causing the group to laugh including myself as I previously called him it earlier.

Stepping out into the fresh air of Greece I was greeted by the amazing scent of the fresh beach, amazing new foods and beautiful flowers arrayed along each building we passed.

This really felt like a fairytale.

Soon enough after leaving the group began to divide, heading off to do their own thing. Jisung and Minho heading for the cutest date at the local museum. Felix, Changbin and San heading to the beach while the rest of us stayed around the town, looking through each of the market stalls with beautiful items to offer.