thirty seven.

sunoo decided to stick up for himself in front of his family. if they were willing to be by his side and support his relationship with his soulmate then so be it yay. but if they were going to continue on like this then he'd just distance himself. except from his father of course, he promised he'd come to visit him often.

him and sunghoon had finally reached their dormitory; it was a longgg drive from suwon-si. whilst sunoo was unpacking whatever his sister forcefully shoved in a suitcase for him, sunghoon sneaked up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist which took him by surprise - causing him to fall on the bed.

"hyung!" he exclaimed, slapping his shoulder whilst the older just grinned.

"let's rest for a bittt, you can unpack later-"

"no because then i'll forget," sunghoon just rolled his eyes and laid down next to sunoo.

"you won't," he rested his head on the latter's chest, "i'll help you."

sunoo stroked sunghoon's hair, obsessed with how soft it was. however, he still wanted to get up and unpack but when he tried to get up - the taller grabbed his wrists and held them down on the bed, a grin on his face as he now hovered over him.

"hyung!" sunoo shouted, looking up at the other who just kept leaning closer, and closer.

he kissed him, softly at first, and then with a prompt bit of intensity and passion. this made the younger cling onto his soulmate who was sending him into a daze.

sunghoon's mouth parted his shaking lips, slipping his tongue inside which sent sensations to the younger he didn't even know existed. they breathed heavily against each other, heat lingering in between them.

sunghoon took a hold of one of sunoo's hands, bringing it closer to his mouth as he pulled away for a bit to tease him by biting down on the red string that connected the two for eternity, making both of them laugh quietly.

sunoo pushed the taller's shoulders a bit and this time quickly flipped their position.

"you're such a tease," he whispered to the older who just kept a grin on his face and shrugged a little. the younger then connected their lips again; they fit each other perfectly like a puzzle. sunoo then started to kiss his lover's moles, from his face to his neck.

"one," sunoo counted before moving onto the next one, "two..." and so on.

sunghoon's hands that were on his waist now slipped under his shirt, his cold hands making contact with the other's warm torso. sunoo shivered a little, pressing his forehead against sunghoons.

"i love you," sunghoon breathed out, cupping his cheek.

to which the younger replied: "i love you too."