twenty seven.

sunoo's family, well his mum and sister, do not like sunghoon one bit due to what happened in the past. his dad doesn't mind the young boy though, he understands what the circumstances were and why he was reacting that way.

so, when the two found about how sunoo's string is connected to sunghoon, who to their dismay was also sunoo's dormmate - they were not having any of it.

sunoo heard a knock on the door meanwhile sunghoon who was cuddling sunoo, didn't want to let go of the younger.

"hyung let me go i need to see who it is," sunghoon just groaned in response, but then let him go after a few seconds when the knock happened again.

when sunoo opened it, his heart dropped when he saw his sister.

"gyuri noona?" upon hearing that name, sunghoon stood up and went behind sunoo.

"sunoo, pack your stuff." she said with a straight face.

"what? why?" the youngest of the three there replied.

"you're not staying with.. him, if he's your soulmate," sunghoon looked down at his feet. he knew he was wrong for hurting sunoo, but time wasn't in their favour, he doesn't know what else he could've done.

"but why?"

"you know why sunoo," she said in a stern tone.

"well no."

his sister scoffed, "what?"

"i said no, he's my soulmate so it's pointless taking me away from him anyways." sunghoon's cheeks turned red from hearing what sunoo said.

"fine, i'll pack for you then," gyuri pushed past them and went into sunoo's room, grabbing a suitcase and packing his clothes. meanwhile, sunoo held sunghoon's hand.

"you should go with your sister sunoo," sunghoon said, his voice a bit quiet. sunoo just furrowed his eyebrows and turned to face him.

"what? you don't want me to stay here?"

"no no of course i do but, it's not worth arguing over with your family. your mum's strict too."

"i don't care-"

"oh i think you do care," his sister interrupted him, coming out with his suitcase whilst holding up her phone which showed she was on the phone to their mum, therefore - the woman was listening to everything.

sunoo gulped, sunghoon looking disheartened and sad.

"i think you should go sunoo."