seven.

sunoo had just finished an overnight shift at the convenience store. it was like they purposely gave him it since they knew he was off university that day.

the boy was walking back home through the route wherever the streetlights were since it was still dark at 6:30 am. he rubbed his eyes as he turned his music up louder to try and stay awake.

♫ now playing: we ride - brave girls.

^__^

DO NOT MESSAGE

DO NOT MESSAGE.
• 2 members online.
• members: sunoo 🪁 and sunghoon 🎸

DO NOT MESSAGE.
be home quick or else ur breakfast will get cold

sunoo 🪁
hyung???

sunoo 🪁
did ur phone get stolen or smth...

DO NOT MESSAGE.
WOWWWWW

DO NOT MESSAGE.
STFU I'M TRYING TO BE NICE?????

sunoo 🪁
IM COMING SHUT UP IM SO TIRED 💔

^__^

sunoo opened the door of their shared dorm and stumbled in, eyes half closed. he yawned and rubbed his eyes so they could fully open - eyes widening slightly when he sees his favourite breakfast set out on the table in front of him - and sunghoon at the end already eating whilst scrolling through his phone.

"wow you already started without me," sunoo said as he took his backpack off and sat on the chair that was across the older.

'did he remember what my favourite breakfast is?' sunoo thought, but quickly shrugged it off and dug in.

"this might be awkward because," sunghoon broke the silence.

'oh god.' sunoo thought once again.

"we were trying to destroy this string so hard literally yesterday but we need to figure out what this actually means to us."

"i knoww but, can't we talk about this some other time? i'm really tired from you know..work."

"sure. um how's the food by the way? it's from one of the cafés down the street."

"mm it's good but wow, haven't even see you come out of your bedroom, nevermind a café."

sunghoon just smirked a little, "shut up."

"so introverted around me but so loud in uni hmmm," sunoo started teasing the older.

sunghoon just rolled his eyes, "i'll take you one day."

sunoo nearly choked on his food.